Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the camera shakes when he lands...

hannibal-eating.gif
The camera shake was masterful. I thought it was deadass until then. Very well done 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bro, I got a text in my phone right now that literally is my mother telling me that, she went to go see her father in an old folks home. He didn’t acknowledge her, it hurt her feelings and now she knows what me and my brother felt like growin up.

Then she wrote me a poem..fam, she wrote me and him a poem talking about the pain she feels because her father don’t love her and how we all are kin in pain.

I’m not bullshiting
A2860BBA-0DB0-4778-8EF6-B34B0BA69761.jpeg

Bro she wrote me a poem about how she feels my pain

Move that shit to YouTube and start monetizing
To be honest, I do it to speak to and help like minded people on the same type journeys and tell funny stories and shit. If it pops, it’s gone pop organically. I feel like chasing money with it, is the opposite of what I intend from it. So if only a few people listen, like, love and share. If I can help one person become happier, it’s more important to me than reaching 10,000 and making a few bucks.

To be honest, I do it to speak to and help like minded people on the same type journeys and tell funny stories and shit. If it pops, it’s gone pop organically. I feel like chasing money with it, is the opposite of what I intend from it. So if only a few people listen, like, love and share. If I can help one person become happier, it’s more important to me than reaching 10,000 and making a few bucks.
You can reach more ppl there too

At least she got her just due for the sample. Lot of labels will sample, release, and won't say shit until you find out your music had been sampled and you go after them.

With the way it was done, ain't no way in hell she would have found out so kudos to the label for doing the right thing.

Yeah, it's a nice little joint too. I'd imagine that her song got a bump in attention after the sampling too.

The game is over. The Kings have basically tapped out at this point.
1. I missed the Knicks vs heat, smh knicks lost. The probably ain’t getting out the 2nd round

2.!8 know the Kings are done but I wanted to watch

3. Fuck the Celtics

4. I want the East coast to take the championship this year

5. Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back