Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I didn't know Warner pulled Final Space from everywhere for good. Was trying to find something to watch and just found out.

Always thought it was horns playing in Santorini Greece nope it was her voice. Bink really dug in the crates and made something special

At least she got her just due for the sample. Lot of labels will sample, release, and won't say shit until you find out your music had been sampled and you go after them.

With the way it was done, ain't no way in hell she would have found out so kudos to the label for doing the right thing.

At least she got her just due for the sample. Lot of labels will sample, release, and won't say shit until you find out your music had been sampled and you go after them.

With the way it was done, ain't no way in hell she would have found out so kudos to the label for doing the right thing.
Lol fuck that niggas done fucked it up for Mobb Deep I don’t think them niggas cleared anything for the Infamous

Always thought it was horns playing in Santorini Greece nope it was her voice. Bink really dug in the crates and made something special

On another note, Santorini is a dope as place to visit. Food is amazing . The views are dope. Just be physically fit when you go there. It is on a mountain so the terrain is very steep. It is not handicap friendly. Lots of walking but worth it.

This my mother kinda energy…fuck dem kids, what about me?

:hahaha:

damn-daniel.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back