Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
He cut out the middle man and paid moms, what's missing?
Tell us who’s out the loop
His mother didn’t negotiate a contract..lol

He is yet to be paid by the contract so he didn’t give her a reward for negotiating a contract though he does take care of his mother

A collective of supportive black player rep officials negotiated his contract so that he could forgo having an agent.

Even though it was a bad decision to not have any representation, rather than let him fall flat on his face because of his Disorganized decision. Real grown ass men stepped in and helped dude.

His contract is a village contract, it took a village. That’s the story and it’s greater than than lying about his mother doing it.

Curb your enthusiasm is ASS!

Show me one good episode to change my mind, please.

i've tried watching that shit like 4-5 times which is a record because I watched the Office like 3 before I finally got reeled into it

For some of you if curb over bernie mac is a legitimate gripe for you it might not be your own fault. You just might not be smart enough to understand why. Not even trying to be an asshole thats all I got 🤷🏿‍♂️

My neighbors are going nuts outside on this super rainy night. I don’t know what is going on, but the arguments is crazy. One neighbor ain’t letting her niece in because ??? (Neighbor is 70+ the niece is 40+)

My other neighbor just came back from a funeral and he is arguing over the phone about something

Damn she really did call the cops, THEY CAME LATE AS A MUTHA FUCKA

I swear I think they came 30 minutes later

Seems like the niece may have stolen her car one day and never brought it back. But I don’t know, but they were shouting about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back