Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if…what if, earth is a peace treaty between alien species. They each added their own dna strands to the same basic native earth primitive man and thats really how we get races. It’s not based on where people were or migrated to, it’s based on the what alien species we are originally from.

So all of us humans were placed on this planet that are periodically check in on by these aliens work bee species..the grays. A curious synthetic a. I like alien species that tends to the zoo like environment that these aliens all agreed to create.

But why?

What if…what if, earth is a peace treaty between alien species. They each added their own dna strands to the same basic native earth primitive man and thats really how we get races. It’s not based on where people were or migrated to, it’s based on the what alien species we are originally from.

So all of us humans were placed on this planet that are periodically check in on by these aliens work bee species..the grays. A curious synthetic a. I like alien species that tends to the zoo like environment that these aliens all agreed to create.

But why?

Do you ever go back and be like "Why did I make that a post? That could have just stayed a thought."

Do you ever go back and be like "Why did I make that a post? That could have just stayed a thought."
Every post is a time capsule , if I come back to it and I cringe, it means I’ve grown. If I come back to it and I still believe what I posted, I’m validated in the fact that not enough evidence has been provided to me to think differently about, I’m reassured. If I come back to it and laugh, I believe myself charming. If I come back to it and I’m angry, I’m determined to do better. Everything is just a means to stay constant or propel forward, if you allow it to be that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back