Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going out of my way to relay to my son that we ain’t in the hood. He ain’t hood, trying to get him to understand the gift he has in where his launching point is. I educate him on being a leader among boys, being strong, brave, and all that.

Shit backfire on me, principal just called me and told me this boy done clique up wit some other lil boys, and he the leader. They ran down on some kid, shit got caught on video showing him heming up some kid on the wall. To which the principal let me know specifically it’s only him on video touching the boy.

He ask my son why he was touching him and my son told him I was trying to get him to listen.

Then, same day..he lied to teachers about his bus coming early so they can stalk the hallways looking for the kid. To fight em

The kid said he didn’t want to fight in school cause he’s gonna get in trouble.

So he got wit the other kids in the neighborhood, and rode to the boy house looking for em and ran up in the house on the kid.

Now the kid done told his mom and the mom told the school they considering getting the police involved.

I have no idea how this happened…taught this boy to be a lil man who stands on his, and he took that energy and is standing on niggaz.

He ain’t like that around me tho, someone knocks on the door too loud and he’s running to my room in fear…this shit makes no sense.

Going out of my way to relay to my son that we ain’t in the hood. He ain’t hood, trying to get him to understand the gift he has in where his launching point is. I educate him on being a leader among boys, being strong, brave, and all that.

Shit backfire on me, principal just called me and told me this boy done clique up wit some other lil boys, and he the leader. They ran down on some kid, shit got caught on video showing him heming up some kid on the wall. To which the principal let me know specifically it’s only him on video touching the boy.

He ask my son why he was touching him and my son told him I was trying to get him to listen.

Then, same day..he lied to teachers about his bus coming early so they can stalk the hallways looking for the kid. To fight em

So he got wit the other kids in the neighborhood, and rode to the boy house looking for em and ran up in the house on the kid.

Now the kid done told his mom and the mom told the school they considering getting the police involved.

I have no idea how this happened…taught this boy to be a lil man who stands on his, and he took that energy and is standing on niggaz.

He ain’t like that around me tho, someone knocks on the door too loud and he’s running to my room in fear…this shit makes no sense.

How old is he?

Take the hood part out of it and explain to him how assholes come to be and why

Take the hood part out of it and explain to him how assholes come to be and why
I just talked to him about the situation and it seems that he wasn’t pressing the boy, his friend who is bigger and taller with an anger problem. Was being antagonized by the boy to the point that the friend wanted to fight the boy. So he told his friend to chill, but the boy kept mouthing off. My son knew the friend would handle the kid something awful and get expelled so he put hands on the kid and hem’d him up telling him to chill.

But apparently on video with no audio and from a distance. It looks like my son is pressing em. Then that same boy apparently got an issue wit his mouth. Had some other kid come to his house that’s friends wit my son, he thought he could two birds wit one stone type shit. And told his mother it was my son and some other kid.

Too much sucka shit..making my skin crawl.. told my son to stay away from that kid and it’s not his responsibility to make his friends have self control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back