Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about to be a zestfully clean summer in Chicago.

zest-soap-zestfully-clean.gif

I beat this cat in Tekken like four matches in a row. He sent me a hate message ins some language I don't know. I put that shit in google translate and found out it was Italian. So used translate find out how to say "Yo Mama" in Italian. Boy, that shit truly is universal. This dude been blowing up my Playstation messages for like the last 20 minutes. lol

I beat this cat in Tekken like four matches in a row. He sent me a hate message ins some language I don't know. I put that shit in google translate and found out it was Italian. So used translate find out how to say "Yo Mama" in Italian. Boy, that shit truly is universal. This dude been blowing up my Playstation messages for like the last 20 minutes. lol
Those are the best. Been a while since I played a fighting game online. When I was playing the first injustice league game, I played someone who was solomon grundy. I was batman. Grundy is a grappler so I zoned him all the rounds. Zoning is not even my style and I actually hate it. I like to fight up close but im not gonna play to your advantage. I won. He sends a message calling me something. Think he called me a bitch. I reply back "whats worse? Me being a bitch or you losing to a bitch?. He said me being a bitch. But he lost so that makes him below me. Instead of running it back, I just let him soak up that L

Bankruptcies up 45%
And layoffs rising

Stack
Stack
Stack

Or go broke investing or paying off debt
But luxury buying ……not for a bit

You are welcome
It’s not you it me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back