Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the best. Been a while since I played a fighting game online. When I was playing the first injustice league game, I played someone who was solomon grundy. I was batman. Grundy is a grappler so I zoned him all the rounds. Zoning is not even my style and I actually hate it. I like to fight up close but im not gonna play to your advantage. I won. He sends a message calling me something. Think he called me a bitch. I reply back "whats worse? Me being a bitch or you losing to a bitch?. He said me being a bitch. But he lost so that makes him below me. Instead of running it back, I just let him soak up that L

It's funny because when I translated his first message, it was basically "You're pathetic for staying outside of my range." lol

Speaking of that.

is it something youd use in the summer time?
friday-chris-tucker.gif

I changed my answer. This shit isn't coming back out until Oct. 😭 Past few nights were hell.

Aight, so what black american artist is making shit like this?

That's the kinda R&B music I love. She most def got that from us, but I don't know any of us still making shit like that. I know some of ya'll are up on modern music more than me so what do you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back