Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye if we're freely talking about trashy reality tv... the whole below deck franchise is surprisingly good.

My nigga. I never had a problem wit you, but what's up with the shit reaction to my last post. If you don't like the song, that's cool. What did you think was bad about the post though? I'm just looking for black American artists that still make that kinda music. You find fault with that?

I know you wanna rub
I know you wanna touch
I know you wanna feel
So, baby, keep it real
I know you wanna see
I know you wanna be

In my B-E-D, grindin' slowly
I know you wanna rub
I know you wanna touch
I know you wanna feel
So, baby, keep it real
I know you wanna see
I know you wanna be

My nigga. I never had a problem wit you, but what's up with the shit reaction to my last post. If you don't like the song, that's cool. What did you think was bad about the post though? I'm just looking for black American artists that still make that kinda music. You find fault with that?

Hey it's nothing personal I just didn't like the way you phrased that shit like that white girl was putting out better music than all black artists and then I clicked play and it's just some generic ass copycat shit.

Aight, so what black american artist is making shit like this?

That's the kinda R&B music I love. She most def got that from us, but I don't know any of us still making shit like that. I know some of ya'll are up on modern music more than me so what do you think.

I gotta agree with sneak here it’s a bunch of black current artists today who sound just like that. Rnb just not as popular among people under 35

I love how being outside became a flex. It’s such a weird flex. I’m outside doing shit outside with people outside. But first let me take a moment to take picture, so the moment I get inside. I can’t tell others that I was outside, otherwise they’d believe that I’m always inside. And what they believe about me matters more than what I believe about me. So that’s why I’m outside, and everyday I go outside. It’s a reminder to myself that what I believe about myself don’t matter. It’s low key mental abuse that I’m into. Which is why I constantly get with people who mentally abuse me, it’s what I’m use to.

A17B8998-9460-45E9-94E7-0FB49C19A2CE.png

I know you wanna rub
I know you wanna touch
I know you wanna feel
So, baby, keep it real
I know you wanna see
I know you wanna be

I know you wanna rub
I know you wanna touch
I know you wanna feel
So, baby, keep it real
I know you wanna see
I know you wanna be

I love how being outside became a flex. It’s such a weird flex. I’m outside doing shit outside with people outside. But first let me take a moment to take picture, so the moment I get inside. I can’t tell others that I was outside, otherwise they’d believe that I’m always inside. And what they believe about me matters more than what I believe about me. So that’s why I’m outside, and everyday I go outside. It’s a reminder to myself that what I believe about myself don’t matter. It’s low key mental abuse that I’m into. Which is why I constantly get with people who mentally abuse me, it’s what I’m use to.

View attachment 1062753
blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

Aight, so what black american artist is making shit like this?

That's the kinda R&B music I love. She most def got that from us, but I don't know any of us still making shit like that. I know some of ya'll are up on modern music more than me so what do you think.

I promise this isnt anything different than what black Americans are doing

She sounds like H.E.R.

How often do yall proofread what you typed b4 posting?

Like go back and correct and grammatical errors. Make sure you used the correct punctuation marks. Redo run on sentences.

Do you still apply the shyt you learned in school wit anything you type?
I try to proofread or might spin the block after someone quotes me and I see an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back