Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair. I wouldn't call it generic because that kinda vibe isn't fine a dozen as far as popular music goes, but it's definitely copy cat. I still like it though. If there are still black artists make music with that tone, put me on because I'll definitely support.

Edit: I see @Disanthrope mentioned H.E.R. I'll check her out now. This forum is funny. Y'all getting indignant, but I really was just asking a question. I wanted to know was making kinda music. I don't listen to modern artists so I honestly don't know. I just know that vibe isn't typically what I hear when I'm out and about.
Sir. You literally insulted black american singers in the genre they created to big up a white

But yea, HER is her

Sir. You literally insulted black american singers in the genre they created to big up a white

But yea, HER is her

Bruh, I literally just asked y'all who was making that kinda music because I'm looking for someone new to listen to. How is that an insult? You're making it seem like I was saying black people can't make that music.

HER is cool, but I'm not seeing the similarity between her music and that song. I like her vibe, but she does a lot of that singy/rappy shit that's popular now. I'm just looking for some regular soulful singing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back