Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
HER is an equally great singer and musician, but man is her music boring as hell. You play her music when the melatonin doesn't hit right. 🥱
I thought it was only me, back when I used to listen to the joe Budden podcast when it had Rory and Mal. They used to push HER and T.Taylor real hard. I tried to listen to it, I found that both of them sing really well, but they both were missing a certain passion to their music.

And I couldn’t tell if that’s what they were going for, like they were trying to become a new wave of passionless eclectic soul music. The type that would play in a Isa Ray production while a chick bathes while listening to all the voicemails she won’t answer from the men that she feels like she’s better than..

I thought it was only me, back when I used to listen to the joe Budden podcast when it had Rory and Mal. They used to push HER and T.Taylor real hard. I tried to listen to it, I found that both of them sing really well, but they both were missing a certain passion to their music.

And I couldn’t tell if that’s what they were going for, like they were trying to become a new wave of passionless eclectic soul music. The type that would play in a Isa Ray production while a chick bathes while listening to all the voicemails she won’t answer from the men that she feels like she’s better than..
There's a market for that bland sound...think Griselda in hip hop terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back