Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s crazy to me is that I see all these names floating around online, I see these names having followings and I see these names have enemies and their quotes get circulated on all social media and their names are in click bate titles.

I always just take it as basic internet shenanigans and go out of my way to not watch any videos of these people or take in any content from these people, because it’s usually very divisive and they’re a dime a dozen. Ion know I just don’t get involved with the shit.

Then every now and then I come across one of their content videos or a clip or something and I actually watch them talk their shit and within seconds it’s like..this guy is a fucking clown.

And I wonder how does anyone take this shit seriously enough to argue about it. Like, imagine taking the WWF character Buff Bagwell serious..or Bradshaw when he was the conservative cowboy. Lol..these guys aren’t real.

Military negroes explain to me why 60% of military assets can’t be accounted for?

And the department of defense failing its fiscal audit 6 times in a row

This is a gift, not even joking. It was looking directly at you. They are very smart and do shit like this with intention. The next time you go out there, drop a snack and see what happens.

Alternatively, if you don't want a crow bro, don't piss it off, because they do hold grudges and will tell their people about you.

You might be right. But I know a jerk when I see one. It could have dropped food on my car or even crapped on it like every other bird, but naw. It chose a stick to try and scratch my car.

I know it ain’t y’all fault but where does the bread go…,

Overspending on equipment then getting to it before it goes on the books.

On our level often times it’s that without the theft and selling.

Most times it’s just a Joe that didn’t put a decimal in the right spot or put too many numbers in a box asking for a quantity.

Which will likely be the blame the media accepts and then there will be mandatory training that requires time and money…….

Vicious cycle.

That doesn’t include senior leadership going to symposiums and getting wowed by some dumb expensive shit that will require the company to send in their own contractors to train lower enlisted on it.

That happens constantly.

Overspending on equipment then getting to it before it goes on the books.

On our level often times it’s that without the theft and selling.

Most times it’s just a Joe that didn’t put a decimal in the right spot or put too many numbers in a box asking for a quantity.

Which will likely be the blame the media accepts and then there will be mandatory training that requires time and money…….

Vicious circle.
At one point in life I worked for an IT company my territories were USAK and JAG

I remember the end of the fiscal motherfuckers would call me at all times of the night and day like we got X amount of money we need to spend before it goes away …. We ll pretty much buy anything lol shit used to be ceazy

At one point in life I worked for an IT company my territories were USAK and JAG

I remember the end of the fiscal motherfuckers would call me at all times of the night and day like we got X amount of money we need to spend before it goes away …. We ll pretty much buy anything lol shit used to be ceazy
End of the year is big profits in pharma too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back