Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
$190k to do nothing? Not a bad deal at all
Nah the reason why that’s bad is you know at some point it’s gonna come to an end when they “trim the fat” and “reorganize priorities”.

Then when it’s time to look for another job, getting paid that much, you have to have references, certifications, accommodations..something. But if all you did was sit in the bullpen.

The only thing you can rep is that you were with such and such company for how many years. Unless you are stellar at interviewing. Your next job is gonna be a drastic step down to gain the accommodations that make what you got paid worth it.

Nah the reason why that’s bad is you know at some point it’s gonna come to an end when they “trim the fat” and “reorganize priorities”.

Then when it’s time to look for another job, getting paid that much, you have to have references, certifications, accommodations..something. But if all you did was sit in the bullpen.

The only thing you can rep is that you were with such and such company for how many years. Unless you are stellar at interviewing. Your next job is gonna be a drastic step down to gain the accommodations that make what you got paid worth it.
If they're getting paid that much to do nothing then they can just get another job that actually has them doing something. 2 incomes while really working 1 job

Or learn the stock market in the time they're doing nothing while getting paid 190k and play the stock market

I don't know if they're really not doing anything or it's just extremely meager work but they have options

Why? White people were moshing to agressive rap before that, though that DMX is by far the most well known example of it. It wasn't like that was a rap concert or even a very mixed concert. It was mostly rock. DMX just went to that shit and killed it.
That's why. Went to a mostly rock Woodstock concert and was great. He had fans all over the genres

Bro, you grossly underestimating how irresponsible some people are with their kids.
If you wanna see how bad it really is, try and steer your TikTok to show parents and kid content

It’s legit shameful.

My cousin sent me a video of a kid like 3 years cussing his mother out and she’s laughing then a couple more videos started popping up and I was highly disgusted about how folks treat their kids for views

Im adding crows to my list of "animals that are dicks" list.

Already on the list: Geese, Cats, and raccoons

I saw a crow from across the street in the tree with a stick in it's mouth. It flew over to the tree standing over my car. This bird landed on the tree,, looked me in my eye and dropped the stick on my car on purpose. Then it flew back across the street to another tree. This was the size of the stick. I was watching the whole time cause I was curious what it was doing with that size of a stick, pause.

View attachment 1060756
This is a gift, not even joking. It was looking directly at you. They are very smart and do shit like this with intention. The next time you go out there, drop a snack and see what happens.

Alternatively, if you don't want a crow bro, don't piss it off, because they do hold grudges and will tell their people about you.

Been hearing this all day.

While they needed the help, all money ain’t good money.

I’ll be there in a month……

This is a gift, not even joking. It was looking directly at you. They are very smart and do shit like this with intention. The next time you go out there, drop a snack and see what happens.

Alternatively, if you don't want a crow bro, don't piss it off, because they do hold grudges and will tell their people about you.

It’d be CRAZY if this man whole life fell apart cuz he didn’t take that twig from a fuckin’ crow

:lol10:

It’d be CRAZY if this man whole life fell apart cuz he didn’t take that twig from a fuckin’ crow

:lol10:
Watched him leave the stick on the street like

cam-newton.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back