Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the conundrum of America. Being unabashedly black can get you both loved and hated at the same time.

Before all the championship BS, she was basically panned and underappreciated because of who she is. Now she's rich because of who she is. Reality is broken man.
Maybe I misread the article but I dont think it is saying she has that much money. I think it is more so what her value would be if they got paid. Or what the college os potentially making off her.

Im adding crows to my list of "animals that are dicks" list.

Already on the list: Geese, Cats, and raccoons

I saw a crow from across the street in the tree with a stick in it's mouth. It flew over to the tree standing over my car. This bird landed on the tree,, looked me in my eye and dropped the stick on my car on purpose. Then it flew back across the street to another tree. This was the size of the stick. I was watching the whole time cause I was curious what it was doing with that size of a stick, pause.

20230412_100026.jpg

Last edited:

I saw a crow from across the street in the tree with a stick in it's mouth. It flew over to the tree standing over my car. This bird landed on the teee,, looked me in my eye and dropped the stick on my car on purpose. Then it flew back across the street to another tree. This was the size of the stick. I was watching the whole time cause I was curious what it was doing with that size of a stick, pause.

View attachment 1060756
FtEKwwRaMAAaIn3

I saw a crow from across the street in the tree with a stick in it's mouth. It flew over to the tree standing over my car. This bird landed on the teee,, looked me in my eye and dropped the stick on my car on purpose. Then it flew back across the street to another tree. This was the size of the stick. I was watching the whole time cause I was curious what it was doing with that size of a stick, pause.

View attachment 1060756

Lol ayo crow said wtf you gonna do

As someone who doesn't understand how social media and getting paid works. Is she making that much because of the amount of followers she has or because she has sponsors?
I would say all of the above. The increasing number of followers she gets correlates to more sponsors. All of the engagement she's getting on social media, likes, comments and shares are being monetized.

Angel Reese has unlimited gravity now

I would say all of the above. The increasing number of followers she gets correlates to more sponsors. All of the engagement she's getting on social media, likes, comments and shares are being monetized.

Angel Reese has unlimited gravity now
Further dive into that... does instagram pay these people when they have a large amount of followers or do they get the millions from doing videos and pics with company products?

Maybe I misread the article but I dont think it is saying she has that much money. I think it is more so what her value would be if they got paid. Or what the college os potentially making off her.

I take it more as what she's poised to make if she can cash in on her NIL. That what a valuation typically is.

Further dive into that... does instagram pay these people when they have a large amount of followers or do they get the millions from doing videos and pics with company products?
All of the above. Certain high profile influencers do get paid directly from IG. Facebook owns IG. Ive never used Facebook but nowadays my friends are getting little bitty royalty checks from their content getting engagement. Like 50 bucks per quarter or whatever for their efforts. And that also incentivizes people to keep creating content.

Now when the sponsors get involved that's when the millions show up. A few years ago there was a slew of Instagram models hawking the same brands and products. Fashionova, an online boutique and Flat Tummy Tea which was marketed with waist trainers that were the new rage. They were getting broke off. Influencing has become very lucrative the past 10 years

Angel may never set foot on a WNBA floor

All of the above. Certain high profile influencers do get paid directly from IG. Facebook owns IG. Ive never used Facebook but nowadays my friends are getting little bitty royalty checks from their content getting engagement. Like 50 bucks per quarter or whatever for their efforts. And that also incentivizes people to keep creating content.

Now when the sponsors get involved that's when the millions show up. A few years ago there was a slew of Instagram models hawking the same brands and products. Fashionova, an online boutique and Flat Tummy Tea which was marketed with waist trainers that were the new rage. They were getting broke off. Influencing has become very lucrative the past 10 years

Angel may never set foot on a WNBA floor
Didn't know people were getting paid for those facebook videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back