Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man don’t forget those war movies. My dad can go from watching a western to watching Tora, Tora, Tora.

Yeah gotta get my dad a new TV. The Vizio he has is outdated, wit outdated apps. B/c anytime I go home...he watch nothin but them black & white westerns for HOURS. That shyt can be torturous mayne.

And Netflix app that's on the TV now is so outdated...the damn TV says it no longer supports that version. Lol!

Lol…why can’t you believe that I’m capable of having good intentions?
Older I get, the more I understand them old dudes that get paid, get some beer and weed, call some young thing over, have her bring him damn near to a heart attack and go in his wallet immediately after. Like..why put on an act anymore? You don’t want some nagging woman your age telling you what to do, at this point. You just want some pussy, and if you gone go pussy, why not young pussy? Come suck this dick then leave so I can watch my westerns..you niggaz know
Bet

Germs gets on my nerves cuz he regularly glosses across topics that I would legit have the time to talk about.... Then always lose interest when I pull up.

That's why I troll a lotta his posts outta spite... Cuz I know he really don't wanna talk about the shit... He just be on some Brian Griffen shit like "wouldn't it be interesting to have this conversation" but really has no desire to have that conversation.

I think the word is pretentious
giphy (2).gif

Nah I just feel like you are so steeped in your viewpoint that debating it is senseless. I don’t follow icespice on social media.

Videos pertaining to this situation came across my algorithms by ways of many different female accounts who recognized the look on her face and empathized that, that young woman was not comfortable.

Through their eyes and from instances where women have described harrowing encounters to me, I was able to recognize the same. I came here to express that viewpoint that if someone else saw it how I saw it. They would feel the same and move forward in life even more empathetic towards how women feel.

Then you posted like..nah she love that shit. For me it’s like, that’s exactly how most men would see it. It’s how me too became such a big thing. Men see women not express total distain for certain things and take it as, she’s wit it.

I get it, I get why you see it that way, I see it the way I see it, I don’t believe I can convince you otherwise. So why continue to talk about it?
Older I get, the more I understand them old dudes that get paid, get some beer and weed, call some young thing over, have her bring him damn near to a heart attack and go in his wallet immediately after. Like..why put on an act anymore? You don’t want some nagging woman your age telling you what to do, at this point. You just want some pussy, and if you gone go pussy, why not young pussy? Come suck this dick then leave so I can watch my westerns..you niggaz know

Post the video of Ice Spice...I need context
And
Why can't she stay afterwards and watch the westerners with you.Old niggas love giving head too...so don't skip that part.

Post the video of Ice Spice...I need context
And
Why can't she stay afterwards and watch the westerners with you.Old niggas love giving head too...so don't skip that part.

She can’t stay cause young women aren’t the best company. They don’t know how to chill unless it’s a situation where a dude who in the streets take her to a super hood spot and prop her up like a trophy. It’s the only time they know how to chill, cause then, they get attention they want without effort and the dude acting as her security. She’s essentially icespice for the moment.

Old dudes love to give head that’s true, but they also don’t really discriminate who they give head to

i feel her.
I wouldn't last a day, and so I thank you.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back