Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever done anything that had your adrenaline on 10, then laugh uncontrollably after the shit over.....

She's a performer.... The feeling she had after that was over was something that literally drives them to do it over and over again....

Cuz when it stops... It stops..... Everybody don't get a 10-20 year run..... They make the most of the one that they get. That's not her first show...and despite what you're reading... That's not her last.

She'll keep doing them shits cuz she's addicted to that feeling, and don't want it to be over.
We’ll see

I mean if its really a "right wing video sharing platform" that's a problem
It’s qouted that way because of who predominantly gravitated to it first. In reality its just an unregulated sharing platform from what i’ve seen. Anyone can set up shop and get their shit off.

untill we see black creators go there and complain about inequality then there’s really no reason to downplay the move.

Have you ever done anything that had your adrenaline on 10, then laugh uncontrollably after the shit over.....

She's a performer.... The feeling she had after that was over was something that literally drives them to do it over and over again....

Cuz when it stops... It stops..... Everybody don't get a 10-20 year run..... They make the most of the one that they get. That's not her first show...and despite what you're reading... That's not her last.

She'll keep doing them shits cuz she's addicted to that feeling, and don't want it to be over.
Now you’re projecting also but im enjoying the debate

It’s qouted that way because of who predominantly gravitated to it first. In reality its just an unregulated sharing platform from what i’ve seen. Anyone can set up shop and get their shit off.

untill we see black creators go there and complain about inequality then there’s really no reason to downplay the move.
Bruh.

Now you’re projecting also but im enjoying the debate
Germs gets on my nerves cuz he regularly glosses across topics that I would legit have the time to talk about.... Then always lose interest when I pull up.

That's why I troll a lotta his posts outta spite... Cuz I know he really don't wanna talk about the shit... He just be on some Brian Griffen shit like "wouldn't it be interesting to have this conversation" but really has no desire to have that conversation.

I think the word is pretentious

Germs gets on my nerves cuz he regularly glosses across topics that I would legit have the time to talk about.... Then always lose interest when I pull up.

That's why I troll a lotta his posts outta spite... Cuz I know he really don't wanna talk about the shit... He just be on some Brian Griffen shit like "wouldn't it be interesting to have this conversation" but really has no desire to have that conversation.

The germs and du show. BOOK IT.

How did Ak “sell out”? Youtube is highly censored, twitch burned him with a ban after he built them up etc. So tell me what other streaming site could he get exclusive deal from to build up?

Caffeine im sure offered something but its app based and probably doesn’t have the money to offer a talent like ak at moment. I got homies who are on caffeine tho and they do offer exclusive deals so im interested how they continue to grow.

Niggas STILL use tiktok even after it was proven it stole creatively from black artist.

Nah I just feel like you are so steeped in your viewpoint that debating it is senseless. I don’t follow icespice on social media.

Videos pertaining to this situation came across my algorithms by ways of many different female accounts who recognized the look on her face and empathized that, that young woman was not comfortable.

Through their eyes and from instances where women have described harrowing encounters to me, I was able to recognize the same. I came here to express that viewpoint that if someone else saw it how I saw it. They would feel the same and move forward in life even more empathetic towards how women feel.

Then you posted like..nah she love that shit. For me it’s like, that’s exactly how most men would see it. It’s how me too became such a big thing. Men see women not express total distain for certain things and take it as, she’s wit it.

I get it, I get why you see it that way, I see it the way I see it, I don’t believe I can convince you otherwise. So why continue to talk about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back