Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw that shit fun
To a big guy like you, shed 100 pounds and walk around on your knees.

Looking up at everyone around you, 6’3 guys yelling get back, random hands coming from the crowd trying grab you, the security smacking them away, it’s mad loud, mad drunk females screaming that you a bitch, the dj on the mike yelling for everyone to calm down.

Yea that live to a big nigga like you, to a lil girl from the right side of the tracks cos playing as a hood chick. The look on her face told the real story.

Oh, well your comment reminded me of the main character whos first love is teaching but she feels lonely. She's in love with her coworker and wants him to bend her over imo
I can kinda relate. My first love ain’t teaching though and there’s no one I want to bend me over.

Well, Karlous Miller can. 😍

I can kinda relate. My first love ain’t teaching though and there’s no one I want to bend me over.

Well, Karlous Miller can. 😍
ayo..no homo, but

Sometimes, some of the shit I contemplate is,..

Straight men can never know what it feels like to submit to masculine energy. Like Kandy said, holding a manly hand, or she has said before. She likes a guy with big arms cause she imagines being held. Or to even speak on being bent dova..a man cant understand submitting to anyone like dat.

So, we can understand game as far as knowing what works with women, and knowing what women want through experiences with women, or things they tell us.

But we can’t understand how these things make them feel. I think a man who truly understands is a dangerous man to the ladies. That’s why I think some of the most well known ladies men have been bisexual.

Only they can understand what a man’s body does to a woman. So they know how to extenuate phrases, and mannerism, and modes of touching that drive women wild to the point they don’t know how he can know what this does to them..

He know cause he know what it does to him..
1681226194602.gif

I remember my aunt going to freaknik when I was a kid and she brought me back a shirt that had a big u and the work freaknik on it. I recall mad dudes older than me asking if I been to freaknik. I had no idea what the shit was so I just said yea and I remember them getting real excited but not knowing why.

Knowing what it is now, dem was some dumb ass niggaz. Who da fuck would let a 10 year old go to freaknik?

I remember my aunt going to freaknik when I was a kid and she brought me back a shirt that had a big u and the work freaknik on it. I recall mad dudes older than me asking if I been to freaknik. I had no idea what the shit was so I just said yea and I remember them getting real excited but not knowing why.

Knowing what it is now, dem was some dumb ass niggaz. Who da fuck would let a 10 year old go to freaknik?
I saw people bring their kids to Black College reunion. It's not farfetched

I saw people bring their kids to Black College reunion. It's not farfetched
That’s wild, I was driving past claflin university the other day and they were having some type of home coming or something for older elum. The aunties was out there wit the seethrough white leggings with the fluorescent panties.

Dem 40-50’s was going ham wit their attire. More so than da little girls be doing now. I ain’t taking no kids out there.

I mean..😒, I might go, but I’m not taking kids out there

That’s wild, I was driving past claflin university the other day and they were having some type of home coming or something for older elum. The aunties was out there wit the seethrough white leggings with the fluorescent panties.

Dem 40-50’s was going ham wit their attire. More so than da little girls be doing now. I ain’t taking no kids out there.

I mean..😒, I might go, but I’m not taking kids out there
That's how homecoming looked at FAMU but our alumni go hard for their Greek organization and HBCU pride.

TBH kids nowadays seen far more worse on the internet 😂

That's how homecoming looked at FAMU but our alumni go hard for their Greek organization and HBCU pride.

TBH kids nowadays seen far more worse on the internet 😂
That’s the only turn off for me, like..I get why that Greek shit is important to you, but ion gotta give a fuck about it. Them dudes be way too into themselves wit that shit. Be in their 30’s moving around like a squad barking at and bullying niggaz. Like fam…you went to college and joined a fraternity. Relax..y’all gone get hurt out here.

To a big guy like you, shed 100 pounds and walk around on your knees.

Looking up at everyone around you, 6’3 guys yelling get back, random hands coming from the crowd trying grab you, the security smacking them away, it’s mad loud, mad drunk females screaming that you a bitch, the dj on the mike yelling for everyone to calm down.

Yea that live to a big nigga like you, to a lil girl from the right side of the tracks cos playing as a hood chick. The look on her face told the real story.
This is what I mean by projection.... You think I'm answering from my perspective because you are relating to your perspective.

Neither you or I have been a performer or celebrity before. But I have worked with them. And many of them enjoy that kinda attention. It's a high.. I've seen it first hand.. I'm quite sure shorty is having a blast.

That rumble move is honestly reminiscent of the exclusive deal he did wit twitch when that first started. Right now the platform is the anti youtube in terms of freedom of speech but the audience hasnt gravitated over due to the lack of big names. This is an intriguing power move.

Just look at how youtubers have been having to sensor their content just for a check. Honestly creators should follow the wave there and set up shop because at any given time youtube can just delete a channel for whatever they deem detrimental to the platform.

Theres nothing “selling out” by going to rumble. Dont let hot takes twitter fool you.
Rumble is an online video platform, web hosting and cloud services business[2][3] headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, with its U.S. headquarters in Longboat Key, Florida.[4][5] It was founded in October 2013 by Chris Pavlovski, a Canadian technology entrepreneur.[6] The cloud services business hosts Truth Social, and the video platform is popular among American right and far-right users. The platform has been described as part of "alt-tech".

Looks like he sold out to me and it's not to farfetched of a thought since this is the same guy who sides with a trolling Mexican who snitched on BM to avoid prison.

This is what I mean by projection.... You think I'm answering from my perspective because you are relating to your perspective.

Neither you or I have been a performer or celebrity before. But I have worked with them. And many of them enjoy that kinda attention. It's a high.. I've seen it first hand.. I'm quite sure shorty is having a blast.
Yea bro, looks like she was having the time of her life

Have you ever done anything that had your adrenaline on 10, then laugh uncontrollably after the shit over.....

She's a performer.... The feeling she had after that was over was something that literally drives them to do it over and over again....

Cuz when it stops... It stops..... Everybody don't get a 10-20 year run..... They make the most of the one that they get. That's not her first show...and despite what you're reading... That's not her last.

She'll keep doing them shits cuz she's addicted to that feeling, and don't want it to be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back