Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember my aunt going to freaknik when I was a kid and she brought me back a shirt that had a big u and the work freaknik on it. I recall mad dudes older than me asking if I been to freaknik. I had no idea what the shit was so I just said yea and I remember them getting real excited but not knowing why.

Knowing what it is now, dem was some dumb ass niggaz. Who da fuck would let a 10 year old go to freaknik?

Bro, you grossly underestimating how irresponsible some people are with their kids.

Older I get, the more I understand them old dudes that get paid, get some beer and weed, call some young thing over, have her bring him damn near to a heart attack and go in his wallet immediately after. Like..why put on an act anymore? You don’t want some nagging woman your age telling you what to do, at this point. You just want some pussy, and if you gone go pussy, why not young pussy? Come suck this dick then leave so I can watch my westerns..you niggaz know

Older I get, the more I understand them old dudes that get paid, get some beer and weed, call some young thing over, have her bring him damn near to a heart attack and go in his wallet immediately after. Like..why put on an act anymore? You don’t want some nagging woman your age telling you what to do, at this point. You just want some pussy, and if you gone go pussy, why not young pussy? Come suck this dick then leave so I can watch my westerns..you niggaz know
This can only continue for so long, though. What happens when your body starts checking out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back