Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Military negroes explain to me why 60% of military assets can’t be accounted for?

And the department of defense failing its fiscal audit 6 times in a row
Bc it's a system that rewards overspending and has low oversight.

It's why my father retired after 20 years and came back as contractor. The money we waste on defense is unnerving.

Its not a conspiracy and is probably true about him trying to buy Marvel. Marvel as a company has been bought and sold a bunch of times & faced bankruptcy a bunch of times. Even had to sell the rights to their most popular comics to stay afloat. The success of IronMan literally saved the company from going under again and being own by Merrill Lynch

Its not a conspiracy and is probably true about him trying to buy Marvel. Marvel as a company has been bought and sold a bunch of times & faced bankruptcy a bunch of times. Even had to sell the rights to their most popular comics to stay afloat. The success of IronMan literally saved the company from going under again and being own by Merrill Lynch
U mean Blade?

U mean Blade?
Blades success was just 1 of the times they got saved from going under lol. Their story is crazy. The companies history was a real rollercoaster.

They talk about it on the Marvel doc on Vice. Icons Unearthed
Here's part 1

And heres a link to the rest of them

Why don't he go to Mexico and leave us alone.

I hope they kidnap him there too.
He does this in Mexico.

Thing is, I find it weird that when Uganda recently said they don’t accept the lgbt community…..
Kamala and the US trying to pressure them into not making it illegal then a rainbow haired Mexican American goes and hands out money.

To me it seems like feeding the hungry with food laced with cyanide.

The optics look good but you poisoning them in the long term.

Don’t tread on my tinfoil hat.

But capitalism is good for people
This proves it bad how?

Cuz people with money exercised their influence?

Tell me how that’s bad and I bet I can show you how you as an American can do the same just at a different level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back