Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
This proves it bad how?

Cuz people with money exercised their influence?

Tell me how that’s bad and I bet I can show you how you as an American can do the same just at a different level.

Lol you got it. It’s not an exploitable system at all and does not lead to any oppression. I’m joking btw.

For some reason if we mention the obvious bad parts of capitalism you want to show us the hood parts or the bad parts we benefit from. It’s ok tho

Lol you got it. It’s not an exploitable system at all and does not lead to any oppression. I’m joking btw.

For some reason if we mention the obvious bad parts of capitalism you want to show us the hood parts or the bad parts we benefit from. It’s ok tho
Capitalism can be bad and good.
I see both y’all’s point.
But I am also saying it can work for us if applied right.
What makes different than any other group that relies on it to nit have to rely on the system to do right by us?
All the resources they take from us is not re-invested back into us and is used to build their communities.
While is black people that prey on our community consumer first minded approach….the others take more from us and take an community ownership first approach.

But again I see y’all point

Damn. First LSU women’s win the championship in basketball and now the gymnastics team is in the championship and the softball team is ranked 12th

Ladies from BR doing their thing this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back