Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. The Bible has always been misinterpreted, misused and weaponized. Because of that and other factors i threw religion away and decided none of it is real. I don't believe the people who wrote the bible have any deeper connection to god just because it was thousands of years ago. I only believed in it at first because I was conditioned to believe in it by other people who were conditioned to believe in it by other people etc..
This is so true, my parents forced that shit on me when I was a child and their parent did the same shit when they were kids. I don't believe in any of it but at the same time I won't knock someone who does

This is so true, my parents forced that shit on me when I was a child and their parent did the same shit when they were kids. I don't believe in any of it but at the same time I won't knock someone who does
If anyone has noticed I don't believe in anything at all....i don't believe in having ties. Religious ties, political ties, martial ties all turn me off

Yall see in real time @TTBF getting upset and making up lies because of his religious ties. Just like Mister B does with politics

You see what having ties and obligations and loyalties does to black people. It makes yall hostile towards other black people who don't believe

If anyone has noticed I don't believe in anything at all....i don't believe in having ties. Religious ties, political ties, martial ties all turn me off

Yall see in real time @TTBF getting upset and making up lies because of his religious ties. Just like Mister B does with politics

You see what having ties and obligations and loyalties does to black people. It makes yall hostile towards other black people who don't believe
This goes against everything you say then. If you are against all ties, how are you preaching blacks stick together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back