Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
If society found a way to give the average man the attention that an average looking woman gets on the daily from men. There would be a lot less upset men, a lot less violence, and a lot more content young men.

If society found a way to convince the average looking woman to be perceptive of the amount of attention she gets on the daily from men. There would be a lot less bad bitches, city girls, and a lot more content young women.

We are all like dogs, we just want a pat on the head and to be told, good boy..good girl.
Nah..

Hey guys, happy Easter!!

So I’m back in church. Remember when I told you guys a few months ago that some woman collapsed in front of me?

Well she’s now yelling that satan will not stop her. Very very loudly

I’m ok

View attachment 1058636
Her man probably had her doing something unspeakable last night.

dave-chappelle.gif

Well all the acting out and drama at church made me start asking myself and others questions. Like why is this necessary? Ion think god requires this of us..then that grew to bruh don't even exist, church is just a sanctuary
Yea usually when I'm at church I tend to focus on my thoughts and whatever I got going on. And just figure people who praise different got more going on than me

Yea usually when I'm at church I tend to focus on my thoughts and whatever I got going on. And just figure people who praise different got more going on than me
Imo church would be dope MINUS the REQUIREMENTS. Church should be a place of fellowship and healing, not necessarily a place of belief and worship. I don't do worship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back