Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s Teaching the young bull

Can’t sleep so I’m watching the old Justice League cartoon. And you know what, low key, the Justice League are the real villains. Most of the “villains” of the show are the creations of the “hero’s”.

The justice league has a ton of collateral damage. They lock known killers and psychopaths in institutions that have no metas. Just regular civilians that are left to contend with super geniuses and skilled hand to hand combat fighters that can contend with people with powers.

Batman has the intellect to outthink lex Luther and gorilla grodd but never anticipates how they can easily break outta jail. Yea I get it, it’s a cartoon and fantasy but on some real shit tho..

The flash is a dunce

Wednesday freestyle 22 drops featuring ReeCeeRaps 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
If society found a way to give the average man the attention that an average looking woman gets on the daily from men. There would be a lot less upset men, a lot less violence, and a lot more content young men.

If society found a way to convince the average looking woman to be perceptive of the amount of attention she gets on the daily from men. There would be a lot less bad bitches, city girls, and a lot more content young women.

We are all like dogs, we just want a pat on the head and to be told, good boy..good girl.

The kids are truly wilding

Lol…the Isle of Palms is not where you buss your gun. And this just one day into spring break. This like busing ya gun on Martha’s Vineyard

Was two lil boys, one of em 16 and the other 18. Type privileged kids that got 4 names..on some Gardner Lesley Palmer-Jackson. That type of shit. From a town where the average home is no less that 500k. Going to school that looks like a college compared to the kids on the other side of town.

Out there letting it go…them boys bout to be in the county wit some kids that really got a reason to let it go. They gone get the energy what they want, specially when those North Charleston boys find out they from Mt.Pleasant. Those boys bout to put some money on books. And for what?

These the type kids that get cars for their sweet 16..THESE THE TYPE KIDS THAT HAVE PARENTS THAT GIVE A FUCK THAT THEY 16!! Man it irks the fuck outta me when people don’t behave from the space that they originate. Like when women you know got a good man, get around their friends who make bad choices with men to their own fault.

Feel like they gotta relate and start dogging their man too. Internalize that shit, and then ruin their relationship cause wanting to fit in, convinced them that they weren’t blessed. Not enough people spend time on the bottom to know what the top looks like. Hell, to even be able to recognize when your not at the bottom.

To be able to know when you might not have it all, but you got something. And that’s so much more than what some other people got. When you in the 1 percent and think you’re in the 90.

I think I’m that person in the group chat that is the reason the group chat create another group chat without them. Chat be going, and I respond, and the chat stop dead in its track and then it pick up again days later. I think them niggaz is talking shit about me in a whole notha chat..lol
It's cool man, we don't know what the fuck you be talmbout here neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back