Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what I’m doing either but I’m figuring this shit out little by little. The one little side I did looks good.
I think my front need a whole makeover. I need to replace the tree cause it only grow leaves on one side, my bushes grow wild as shit no matter how much I trim them, I’m thinking about replacing them too..

Once I get it done I’m going to get the solar lights for my driveway…

Imo church would be dope MINUS the REQUIREMENTS. Church should be a place of fellowship and healing, not necessarily a place of belief and worship. I don't do worship

Interesting.... this has given me a thread idea. But I'll just ask you here. I am curious what what your "church" look like? And I guess it wouldn't be called church.... or the name would be different ¿

Interesting.... this has given me a thread idea. But I'll just ask you here. I am curious what what your "church" look like? And I guess it wouldn't be called church.... or the name would be different ¿
It could be called church and would be the same as any other church in any culture except for the obligation to god and belief in scripture. The Bible is a work of fiction filled with contradictions and outdated ideologies. It should be understood the parables are just life lessons and examples that didn't really happen, the same way everybody understands that wrestling is fake and still enjoy it. The people shouldn't actually believe noah's ark happened etc. There would be no prayer to a Jesus to make things right in your life, it's just more motivational speaking and meditation.. you done got me started lol

It could be called church and would be the same as any other church in any culture except for the obligation to god and belief in scripture. The Bible is a work of fiction filled with contradictions and outdated ideologies. It should be understood the parables are just life lessons and examples that didn't really happen, the same way everybody understands that wrestling is fake and still enjoy it. The people shouldn't actually believe noah's ark happened etc. There would be no prayer to a Jesus to make things right in your life, it's just more motivational speaking and meditation.. you done got me started lol

Do athiests have anything like that. I of course disagree with you about the nature of the spiritual part of religion, but I think that the kind of secular church that you describe would still have value.

Do athiests have anything like that. I of course disagree with you about the nature of the spiritual part of religion, but I think that the kind of secular church that you describe would still have value.
Not that i know of. But i'm sure they exist. I think scientology is absent of god and the extras

But is that really the fault of the Bible and how it's written? Or the fault of the people reading it, and how THEY interpret the meanings?

Okay I get what your saying. I agree with the whole Jesus part. But because I lean more into metaphysical Christianty I can go to a regular church and be okay. But I would like a church that studies metaphysics and spirituality. I have found one church that does meditation and doesn't refer to Jesus as a man.... I don't take the Bible literally....while I do think some of it is historical.

But is that really the fault of the Bible and how it's written? Or the fault of the people reading it, and how THEY interpret the meanings?
Exactly. The Bible has always been misinterpreted, misused and weaponized. Because of that and other factors i threw religion away and decided none of it is real. I don't believe the people who wrote the bible have any deeper connection to god just because it was thousands of years ago. I only believed in it at first because I was conditioned to believe in it by other people who were conditioned to believe in it by other people etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back