Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dfbruh::huh2:

Bruh wtf?????? We are born black. We have to be black forever. We were not born Christians and democrats right? Right.
Blacks sticking together is a form of tie that requires trust between each other. No one is born to stick together outside of people they know.

Not sure where the confusion is in my question of your thoughts on all ties. Unless there is some misinterpretation

Blacks sticking together is a form of tie that requires trust between each other. No one is born to stick together outside of people they know.

Not sure where the confusion is in my question of your thoughts on all ties. Unless there is some misinterpretation
Being black doesn't require indoctrination, the other shit does. We are tied to blackness whether we like it or not, So we might as well ride together especially since there's a whole race of people riding against us. Sticking together is about survival, being a democrat or christian is not

Black people should stick together the same way the animal kingdom does. Animals are not bound by religion and politics. Next..

To each their own. Whateva you wanna believe...that's on you. The problem I have is wit PEOPLE.

People who think only their religion, is the one true religion. Also the hypocrisy wit a lot of these so-called devout believers. Using religion to push their own personal agenda.

Being black doesn't require indoctrination, the other shit does. We are tied to blackness whether we like it or not, So we might as well ride together especially since there's a whole race of people riding against us. Sticking together is about survival, being a democrat or christian is not

Black people should stick together the same way the animal kingdom does. Animals are not bound by religion and politics. Next..
Ok, I see your point.

Cant really compare to animals but I get it.

To each their own. Whateva you wanna believe...that's on you. The problem I have is wit PEOPLE.

People who think only their religion, is the one true religion. Also the hypocrisy wit a lot of these so-called devout believers. Using religion to push their own personal agenda.

The bold shouldn't be a problem. Ain't no purpose in believing in your religion if you don't believe it's correct, and most religions profess that they are the one true path to salvation or enlightenment. That said, believing that you're right doesn't mean you have to treat everyone else like shit.

So the first beat for Duckworth was made for Game…. He passed on it

The second and third beats were made for Common …. He passed on it

Kendrick gets the beat tape…. Classic record

Man they keep on out doing themselves.

So question.... you watch wrestling? What's the appeal as a grown adult..

Like I remember Lil kids running around quoting "do you smelllllll......etc or talk about some fat dude suffocating ppl with his booty cheeks.

But after high school...maybe even after the college years...I would assume that it would not be as engaging as it once was.

Last edited:
So question.... you watch wrestling? What's the appeal as a grown adult..

Like I remember Lil kids running around quoting "do you smelllllll......etc or talk about some fat dude suffocating ppl with his boots cheeks.

But after high school...maybe even after the college years...I would assume that it would not be as engaging as it once was.
I honestly haven’t watched wrestling in years. I just think this is funny how they go all out and on the subway too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back