Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we shocked when it comes to this stuff with these religious leaders

Yes anybody behaving this way is a shock. To say this to a child and apologize like oh my bad.

And people judge the spiritual system or affiliation of the person. But really it's the Individual

So question.... you watch wrestling? What's the appeal as a grown adult..

Like I remember Lil kids running around quoting "do you smelllllll......etc or talk about some fat dude suffocating ppl with his booty cheeks.

But after high school...maybe even after the college years...I would assume that it would not be as engaging as it once was.
Shorthand. It's considered redneck theater.

Morality play, good versus evil. The ring is the stage, interviews are monologues. Mixed with athletic displays. Similar appeal as comic movies and other exaggerated combat media.

Quick story about how small the world is, Years ago my homie is hanging w chick he messing with… she gets a call from this nigga Worlwide Wes asking her that Derrick Rose is looking for a place to stay/cop does she have any recommendations, she ask my mans if he could recommend anything …. Bro blurts out the Trump Tower next thing we know D Rose cops 2 condos in the Trump tower…. My boy always telling niggas he the reason D Rose moved into the Trump tower lmao

Quick story about how small the world is, Years ago my homie is hanging w chick he messing with… she gets a call from this nigga Worlwide Wes asking her that Derrick Rose is looking for a place to stay/cop does she have any recommendations, she ask my mans if he could recommend anything …. Bro blurts out the Trump Tower next thing we know D Rose cops 2 condos in the Trump tower…. My boy always telling niggas he the reason D Rose moved into the Trump tower lmao
I think the more important part of all this is being in the room, nurturing relationships and respecting your network.
Look at the possible access you have. A few phone calls can do wonders.

You don't like Mike Epps?
Naa I saw his comedy routine in person and he mentioned his ex wife and daughter were hating on his other daughter because she had "good hair" and lighter.

All bc she called him out for not paying child and spousal support. Plus I never thought he was funny

Check out this show “jury duty” on Amazon

It’s a show about a real guy under the assumption that he’s serving jury duty, but every other person is an actor. Shits hilarious

I’m getting old.

When did buying light bulbs get complicated?

I just stick to whatever the 100W equivalent is, in pure white. Might as well since the technology has come this far.

Except the lights in the fan in my bedroom gotta be them weird ass candle flame lookin joints and it ain't but two of 'em in there. I found some 60W joints and they don't light up shit. Turn my light on and it's dim as fuck in there so I had to buy a lamp to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back