Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I base it on where we going she is a celebrity they do stuff like that. I never really tripped on what my girl wore just match the situation. But if my girl wears a low top with big titties I’m not gonna be mad. Same if she had a fat ass. But most guys know what type of chick they date so checking her fit shouldn’t happen much.

I hear that, but there is a difference between wearing clothes that basically show everything, and that's what some of these chicks are doing nowadays.

Also, it's fair to say that you know what kinda chick you getting, but I do think that behavior should change in some cases when you're exclusive with a person. Like a dude has no right to tell a chick what to wear they they have no relationship or just casually dating, but the question is, shouldn't he have the right to weigh-in when the two are exclusive.

I'm not so much talking about Russel and Ciara though. This is meant to be a general question. I don't know what kinda agreements they have behind closed doors.

I hear that, but there is a difference between wearing clothes that basically show everything, and that's what some of these chicks are doing nowadays.

Also, it's fair to say that you know what kinda chick you getting, but I do think that behavior should change in some cases when you're exclusive with a person. Like a dude has no right to tell a chick what to wear they they have no relationship or just casually dating, but the question is, shouldn't he have the right to weigh-in when the two are exclusive.

I'm not so much talking about Russel and Ciara though. This is meant to be a general question. I don't know what kinda agreements they have behind closed doors.
I think he should have the right to weigh in especially if they are exclusive. As long as it’s not in a controlling manner.

I got questions for the ladies. I saw this shit in the Funny Pics thread.

View attachment 1041732

I don't know what it is about chicks basically wanting to walk out of the house naked nowadays, but do you believe a man is being domineering if he tells his girlfriend/wife that she can't go out like that? Do you believe it's wrong for a man to see her wanting to wear some shit like that as being disrespectful?

I think this kinda depends. If I was wearing little to nothing on a regular basis when we met and you all of sudden want me to switch up and say my attire is disrespectful, I might see that as being controlling.

I think this kinda depends. If I was wearing little to nothing on a regular basis when we met and you all of sudden want me to switch up and say my attire is disrespectful, I might see that as being controlling.

You don't that that partners (male or female) are entitled to a little more control over their S/O when they get together.

I mean, if you having your tits out is what got you that man in the first place, he might have a vested interest in keeping them under wraps. lol

You don't that that partners (male or female) are entitled to a little more control over their S/O when they get together.

I mean, if you having your tits out is what got you that man in the first place, he might have a vested interest in keeping them under wraps. lol

No. Being with someone doesn’t give you control over them. It just means their insight means more now and their opinions or whatnot are taken into consideration.

Entitled to control...no. You should take your S/O's feelings into consideration, but why would you want to change me if this is how you met me? If there isn't a conversation about how I dress or what the expectation is before I commit, then it feels like an ultimatum and I don't do well with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back