Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all ever felt lonely?
Not really lonely, sometimes wanting to be validated can mask itself as loneliness. That’s why when you get your fill of companionship, you want them to leave and not contact you for a while, cause you’re already sick of them. You weren’t lonely, you just wanted to feel validated by someone other than yourself. You wanted to be seen, wanted to recognize your reflection in someone else’s eyes, whose opinion you could respect. That’s why just having pets or kids around ain’t enough. Most of us ain’t lonely or want relationships. We just want validation….can’t wait till a android that took 10k to build, can tell me that I’m the shit. I’m done wit niggaz when that happens.

Not really lonely, sometimes wanting to be validated can mask itself as loneliness. That’s why when you get your fill of companionship, you want them to leave and not contact you for a while, cause you’re already sick of them. You weren’t lonely, you just wanted to feel validated by someone other than yourself. You wanted to be seen, wanted to recognize your reflection in someone else’s eyes, whose opinion you could respect. That’s why just having pets or kids around ain’t enough. Most of us ain’t lonely or want relationships. We just want validation….can’t wait till a android that took 10k to build, can tell me that I’m the shit. I’m done wit niggaz when that happens.
Who do you be speaking for?

Y’all ever felt lonely?
I would say yes. More because I was raised as an only child even though I had 3 older brothers. The reason behind that is too long of a story. I had to learn a lot of things on my own or if I had issues, I couldn't run to my brothers for help. It suck growing up because I was alone for a long time.

I would say yes. More because I was raised as an only child even though I had 3 older brothers. The reason behind that is too long of a story. I had to learn a lot of things on my own or if I had issues, I couldn't run to my brothers for help. It suck growing up because I was alone for a long time.
How did you overcome it?

Young Based God came straight for the bitches
MAC-10 lay 'em on the floor like a mattress
Young Based God in Olympics
Stay fuckin' bitches
Got the chop six with extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back