Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol..this looks like something from a boondocks episode

View attachment 1041625

Much respect to these filmmakers for chasing their dreams and going out and doing the work that’s required to make a film. It just seems like some of the most unimaginative shit.
Lmao wherever theres a straight to dvd black movie that needs to be made, Clifton Powell gon find a part in it.

Last edited:
I got questions for the ladies. I saw this shit in the Funny Pics thread.

View attachment 1041732

I don't know what it is about chicks basically wanting to walk out of the house naked nowadays, but do you believe a man is being domineering if he tells his girlfriend/wife that she can't go out like that? Do you believe it's wrong for a man to see her wanting to wear some shit like that as being disrespectful?

View attachment 1041732

I don't know what it is about chicks basically wanting to walk out of the house naked nowadays, but do you believe a man is being domineering if he tells his girlfriend/wife that she can't go out like that? Do you believe it's wrong for a man to see her wanting to wear some shit like that as being disrespectful?
I understand why it’s seen as being disrespectful. I believe a middle ground can be found. However, they rich af and play by different rules.

View attachment 1041732

I mean I base it on where we going she is a celebrity they do stuff like that. I never really tripped on what my girl wore just match the situation. But if my girl wears a low top with big titties I’m not gonna be mad. Same if she had a fat ass. But most guys know what type of chick they date so checking her fit shouldn’t happen much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back