Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change is inevitable though. No one gets into a relationship and acts 100% the way you they did when they were single. I understand not wanting to be changed, but it's natural to be accepting of things when you're just pursuing someone that aren't cool when you feel like that person is yours.

That's fair, but you have to compromise and evolve to maintain relationships. Nothing stays the same forever. A chick might have been cool with a dude working a late night job that kept him out all night when it was just them, but when kids come along it's fair for her to ask him to find something more convenient for the family.

If you're completely resistant to change for either your partner or life's circumstances, you probably shouldn't even get into a relationship because compromise is part of the package to some extent.
I agree compromise and adaptability is needed in a relationship. Also people have the right to change their minds. That is what life does. But some people have non-negotiables. If I had any issue with a non-negotiable since the beginning but still proceeded to go in a relationship with a person, that is on me. It is up to here to make changes if she wants to. Now if kids are in the picture and the kids complain they dont see mommy enough, then that is when some changes will have to be made. She doesnt have to leave her job but she gonna need to make more time with the kids someway.

Ice Spice is such and industry plant.

She’s being pushed so damn hard on all these platforms by these stream farms.

On Spotify alone she has almost 40 million monthly listeners.
Plant? Idk. "Munch" is some good new slang to call niggas so i could see her rise being organic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back