Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, if you have to ask for this much money and that many resources, any victory you achieve will be unsustainable. It sucks for them, but at some point they are going to have to cut their losses and find an avenue towards ending the war.
Im thinking like there’s gotta be someone else u can ask for the bread

U flew over France and England to come bother us w this shit

Bruh

Can we not add all the extra shit? lol

The suicide bomber is easily the most devastating element on this list aside from maybe the grenadier

Would you rather face the suicide bomber? If so, how are you defending against it? Remember, suicide bombers are about stealth

Of the options I stated I would send my bombers, only the long bowman have a real chance of stopping it.
Devastating to both you and the attackers IF executed correctly. With any of the ranged defenders. I also disagree suicide bombers are about stealth

Devastating to both you and the attackers IF executed correctly. With any of the ranged defenders. I also disagree suicide bombers are about stealth
Suicide bombers use stealth to get to their target. They blend in to their environment.

Besides, I'm not having my bombers next any of my units. I send my bombers towards the enemies that are not using ranged weapons before they get to me. I'd rather do that than face a suicide bomber. There isn't a way to defend against.

75x Mongol Archers
200x Legionnaires
4x Suicide Bombers
10X Wehrmact Soldiers
35x Grenadiers

This is critical thinking and freaking research, did you just use the pictures to determine this. An average person is not going to be able to answer this .

This is a middle school social studies project ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back