Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do yall let people know they are on speaker phone if you are not the only one around?

My home girl was shocked I informed my boy he was in speaker phone. She pondered if he was gonna say something bout her. I told her it aint like that. I just warn anyone that I got them on speaker phone and there are other people around. To let them know they need to watch what they say. I thought this is something everyone does
I’m never on speaker phone

Naw, never strangers. Only use it when im home. But I had people coming over and I was trying to prepare for it. Same, my boy and home girl knew each other. That is y she was shocked that I told him he was on speaker. I told her i give that warning to everyone

Na, I feel you. That would annoy me. Having to spend time explaining to my woman that me telling him that he's on speaker is out out of common fucking courtesy and not cuz we fucked 10 bitches last weekend and I wanna make sure that he doesn't bring it up. SMH.

This is critical thinking and freaking research, did you just use the pictures to determine this. An average person is not going to be able to answer this .

This is a middle school social studies project ....
I watch alot of documentaries about empires, conquerors and warfare.

When it comes the ground troops that do not use projectile weapons, the most devastating force is the Mongol archers. They are widely considering the best archers in warfare because of their mobility. They would fire from horseback. They would absolutely destroy any Infantry.

Of the ancient ground troops, none of them are standing up to the Roman Legionnaires.

They were using steel spears, had short sword to swing behind the shield and were armored. They would crush the Egyptians as well as the Persians.

Also, one factor to need to understand

Large Numbers ≠ Superior Force

The Spanish Conquistadores were able to devastate the Aztecs who were much larger in numbers despite the fact they were not even soldiers. They were really just explorers

LMAO @ the Cowboys being on this list. They weren't even soldiers. They were really just politicians with six shooters.

Napoleon's Old Guard was overrated. He very rarely used them and when he needed them to come through in the clutch they buckled (Waterloo)

Not sure why Trench Soldiers are listed here. Trench solder wasn't an official designation. Its just that WW1 on the western front is known for trench warfare because no side could effectively advance on the other

Vikings weren't soldiers. They were sea faring raiders. They could be fierce but they mainly preyed upon villages.

Do yall let people know they are on speaker phone if you are not the only one around?

My home girl was shocked I informed my boy he was in speaker phone. She pondered if he was gonna say something bout her. I told her it aint like that. I just warn anyone that I got them on speaker phone and there are other people around. To let them know they need to watch what they say. I thought this is something everyone does

Nope, and if someone has me on speaker I can usually tell, and will be like You got me on speaker?

I say ish just cause you got me on it and I don't like being on it.
But they usually say hold on I got you on speaker or act like you got some sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back