COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
😳😳😳
Lyte Kelly

I thought she was....nvm

But let's look at who helped write that song

Screenshot_20231212_151424_Google.jpg

And if she did anything illegal she should be held accountable.

But I am curious, so we know many boys are taken advantage of by older females. And as a mom I teach my son about inappropriate behavior by his peers, adults and anybody in between.

But do we(society/culture), make it a space where young men and boys feel like they can say hey this isn't right or I didn't feel comfortable etc.

Most men I have met have told me they had sexual experiences as early as 6 or 7 with they 16 year old babysitter. But those men speak about kinda in "good light". Basically I feel even if the boy felt unsure or uncomfortable, society or culture pushes him to be ok with or its what's suppose to happen.

So Northwest has a verse on the new Ye album

Can’t wait til Budden and them spend an hr on who had a better track between her and Adonis

Do yall let people know they are on speaker phone if you are not the only one around?

My home girl was shocked I informed my boy he was in speaker phone. She pondered if he was gonna say something bout her. I told her it aint like that. I just warn anyone that I got them on speaker phone and there are other people around. To let them know they need to watch what they say. I thought this is something everyone does

Do yall let people know they are on speaker phone if you are not the only one around?

My home girl was shocked I informed my boy he was in speaker phone. She pondered if he was gonna say something bout her. I told her it aint like that. I just warn anyone that I got them on speaker phone and there are other people around. To let them know they need to watch what they say. I thought this is something everyone does
I never use speaker when other people around

Of course. I'm not a heathen. I'm pretty rarely on speaker phone around strangers. But even when I'm at home and its just me and the family or other people who even knows the person I'm talking to, still gotta let 'em know they on speaker.

I never use speaker when other people around
I only do it if im busy doing something or im in the car and my phone is sync with the car speakers.. This particular case, I was busy getting food prepared and I didnt have my bluetooth around. I dont use speaker phone for long or serious talks

Of course. I'm not a heathen. I'm pretty rarely on speaker phone around strangers. But even when I'm at home and its just me and the family or other people who even knows the person I'm talking to, still gotta let 'em know they on speaker.
Naw, never strangers. Only use it when im home. But I had people coming over and I was trying to prepare for it. Same, my boy and home girl knew each other. That is y she was shocked that I told him he was on speaker. I told her i give that warning to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back