Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought only broke teenagers, bum ass grown niggaz, and scammers get ads like this shown to them

it's ok if u like to buy that chinese shit off of temu bruh

Bidenomics ain't been good to everyone lately :icu:
Its only good to illegals

But its Christmas time and...IF REAL I'm thinking about getting like 10 pair to flip and give to my Friend's kids for brownie points. Eh?

Its only good to illegals

But its Christmas time and...IF REAL I'm thinking about getting like 10 pair to flip and give to my Friend's kids for brownie points. Eh?
sounds like a plan..............but how u gon verify they legit

and IDK how I'm gon feel if u gave my kids some knockoff Js u bought online

I'd rather u just pay the standard entry fee for real ones vs. passing me some fakes/used hand-me-downs u found on the internet

I don't see a benefit fr past making a quick buck

what happened to ur integrity champ 🙁

Y’all think $2000 for 2 weeks of dog training where you give the dog for that period of time is good?

Or $650 for 5 individual lessons over whenever?

What's your thought process having suicide bombers defending you?

Well, whoever you don't select is trying to kill you.

1 suicide bomber for Napoleon's Old Guard
1 suicide bomber for the samurai
1 suicide bomber for the long bowman
1 suicide bomber for the Spartans

You're also chancing that the bombs wouldn't be faulty and kill your own people or even take out all of your bombs creating a huge one that takes our most of your defenders

Your choice. I was just curious on why that choice

You're also chancing that the bombs wouldn't be faulty and kill your own people or even take out all of your bombs creating a huge one that takes our most of your defenders

Your choice. I was just curious on why that choice
Bruh

Can we not add all the extra shit? lol

The suicide bomber is easily the most devastating element on this list aside from maybe the grenadier

Would you rather face the suicide bomber? If so, how are you defending against it? Remember, suicide bombers are about stealth

Of the options I stated I would send my bombers, only the long bowman have a real chance of stopping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back