Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Ashanti Xmas movie is garbage but she looking so good in it … I can’t bring myself to change the channel lol

This Japanese dude Ohtani just changed baseball and possibly sports forever

Deferring 90% of his 700million pay until his contract runs out and he is no longer in the state of CA so he does not have to pay the 50%-60% tax rate is brilliant

Well he's going to have to live off the 10% of that contract until it's over. That's only 70 million. How will he manage that?

MC Lyte did have some questionable lyrics that mofos just skipped over back in the day

but in her defense she was in her early 20s back when this song was out

and 17 is at least the age of consent in most states

but I always knew she was a freak when she was talmbout having a mofo play with her feet in a song 😂
Prolly some dude writing them lyrics anyway

Remember, dont be feeling bad and putting your trust in what rich entertainers say. Always fact check their claims. And to top it off, they keep trying to blame streaming platforms for their bad label deals they keep signing. Not saying streaming pay isnt suspect since labels also own them, Ijs they tying to gloss over their bad deals when it suits them or when they need our sympathy. But they love to wave those same contracts, saying people signed it, when its them ripping another artists... *cough* mase *cough*

looking at a sale like this makes me assume u broke and really need this type of deal to afford them shoes 😌

Wrong, assumin human.

It was an ig ad, it found me

Think like a hustler instead of a minion for once...

If real, there's resale value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back