Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the best food spots are always at the places you least expect in towns/cities you may have never visited

@Disanthrope how y’all taking this?

I was just in Vegas and a cab driver was pointing out the hotel they are demolishing to build the new baseball stadium

Funny cuz I was in Vegas years ago and the Uber driver pointed out the new Raiders stadium when it was about halfway done

Yeah this is been in the works for about 10 years. There was plans to build an all new stadium on the port but the city wouldn't approve. Look how nice this would've been

JK_040323_2-1-1200x675.jpg

There was a time when Oakland had the Warriors Raiders and A's and now they're all gone because the city refused to build a new home. The Oakland Coliseum has been clowned for years for being the oldest decrepit stadium in the MLB/NFL. You'd think with all these techies coming to gentrify the city that some entity would ante up to keep their sports entertainment here, but nah. All we have is memories Forever. At least the Warriors gave us a Dynasty before they left

Funny cuz I was in Vegas years ago and the Uber driver pointed out the new Raiders stadium when it was about halfway done

Yeah this is been in the works for about 10 years. There was plans to build an all new stadium on the port but the city wouldn't approve. Look how nice this would've been

JK_040323_2-1-1200x675.jpg

There was a time when Oakland had the Warriors Raiders and A's and now they're all gone because the city refused to build a new home. The Oakland Coliseum has been clowned for years for being the oldest decrepit stadium in the MLB/NFL. You'd think with all these techies coming to gentrify the city that some entity would ante up to keep their sports entertainment here, but nah. All we have is memories Forever. At least the Warriors gave us a Dynasty before they left
Lot of memories w the As too…. It’s a shame but I understand the move to Vegas for Vegas lmao

They are already hosting that stupid NBA tourney in Vegas…. Once they get the Super Bowl and MLB All Star Game

The financial windfall …..

Can’t even imagine the type of fuckery in Vegas when the Super Bowl is hosted there

Lot of memories w the As too…. It’s a shame but I understand the move to Vegas for Vegas lmao

They are already hosting that stupid NBA tourney in Vegas…. Once they get the Super Bowl and MLB All Star Game

The financial windfall …..

Can’t even imagine the type of fuckery in Vegas when the Super Bowl is hosted there
If the 49ers make it I'm there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back