Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s deeper than that, it’s that real life shit that when people commit suicide, people be like..they were so happy. Nah, you were happy.

It be like that, it ain’t dark, it’s life.
It's because sometimes they'll have the appearance of being happy. Take Chester from Linkin Park. His wife posted pics and videos of him with his kids before it happened and dude looked happy. Depression is a bitch. Hope you're in a better place though because yea that was dark

This is hilarious …. They ain’t even felt the negative 15 wind chill action yet

But nah it makes sense you wouldn’t wanna be potentially homeless in the city with one of the worse winters in the country

I knew this was going to be the case, they can't deal with 35-40 degree weather no chance they sticking around for single and negative

A dying family friend wants to see me but I don't really want to go to the hospital. No issues with her I just don't want to be in that setting.

I don't even think she actually asked to see me and my mom is just being dramatic to get me to go. 😅

AITA?
Gone make that visit, you never know how it may hit you later. 5-10 min tops and dip

Been on tiktok and it's some stuff going on with mountain giants in Oregon. And dude saw a big mountain door close and saying giants living in there and now everybody trying to check it out. Couple people was suppose to climb the mountain .
I hope they put a camera and just record it. Hell might as well live stream out at this point.

I've realized i have like no opinions on really anything anymore. I thought it was nihilism beating my ass but I think I'm just a neutral spirit.

I just be vibing and letting niggas vibe.
Good morning @shutupGabi

You're just focused on you and your business, nothing wrong with that at all.

If they (whoever "they" are) want to be on your time? They need to purchase a similar watch that you have.

You know what’s annoying? Looking at old school pics with people and they say shit like..

“Back when everything was so simple”

“Back when I was so happy”

“A time when it all made sense”

Meanwhile, I’m standing next to them in the pick and I remember contemplating suicide that night

:hahaha:
Hope you're doing well. Those last 6 words are nothing to giggle over.

A dying family friend wants to see me but I don't really want to go to the hospital. No issues with her I just don't want to be in that setting.

I don't even think she actually asked to see me and my mom is just being dramatic to get me to go. 😅

AITA?
You're not the asshole.

Your grieving process is different. Your mum should know that, and perhaps wanted you there as a "mama bear" instinct to make sure you're safe.

You can talk to your family friend any time. She is gone physically, but she is still there

Contemplating suicide while rocking a g unit tank top must go crazy tho
You know, a unique positive side of effect of experience that level of despair and sadness.

Is that you realize how little a lot of things actually matter. Caring about clothing, brands, you know, esthetics type shit.

It’s like, how can you accept the thought of death at your own doing and care about the new Jordan’s a week later?

Lowkey it breaks the hold of capitalism, like it rips you from the matrix

You know, a unique positive side of effect of experience that level of despair and sadness.

Is that you realize how little a lot of things actually matter. Caring about clothing, brands, you know, esthetics type shit.

It’s like, how can you accept the thought of death at your own doing and care about the new Jordan’s a week later?

Lowkey it breaks the hold of capitalism, like it rips you from the matrix
Shit like that, shit like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back