Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, a unique positive side of effect of experience that level of despair and sadness.

Is that you realize how little a lot of things actually matter. Caring about clothing, brands, you know, esthetics type shit.

It’s like, how can you accept the thought of death at your own doing and care about the new Jordan’s a week later?

Lowkey it breaks the hold of capitalism, like it rips you from the matrix
I thought about killing myself but I was like infinity war about to come out so I can’t lol

Don’t get too pissed yet. There are a lot of options out there. Hopefully this will only be a small obstacle.

Yeah I'm tryin to keep my head up about it. She's hopeful, so I will too. She wants us to treat her like normal. I told her she was gonna get treated like that regardless.

Sis just told me she has it. Will be starting chemo tomorrow. Kinda been goin thru the motions right now. But I had to get that post off b/c the shyt pisses me off.
Prayers brother.
Went through something similar with my stepdad last year. Moms was stressing about everything. Gotta go to those appointments. Shit is hard I won't lie.
To ease her mind, I told her the days he doesn't work I'll make up the difference.
For the time being, he's cancer free.
Passing these good vibes to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back