Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, my youngin's putting in work.

Streets of New York are about to be starving:

Even got Big Baby caught up:

Big Baby and Will Bynum Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 11-52-06 Two former NBA players convicted ove...png

D Wade damn clip.gif

Damn, my youngin's putting in work.

Streets of New York are about to be starving:

Even got Big Baby caught up:

This nigga Big Baby wanna be a criminal so bad. Smh

So I called to renew my Sirius subscription because the free trial ran out. They talking bout some 23.99 a month. That's not going to fly so they offered me a promotional package for much much cheaper but the Indian guy with a thick accent was really warning me that certain channels won't be included in this cheaper package... he was like
no-finger-wag.gif

you're not going to get the sports talk.... Howard Stern.... or fox news, just music channels.. im like...

nigga-kevin-hart.gif
What a pleasant surprise. 3 new hip hop channels

NEW YORK – November 8, 2023 – SiriusXM announced today the launch of three new music channels, Alt2K, Flex2K and The Flow, which all join its extensive and diverse lineup. The exclusive and original channels will offer something for every listener, bringing a mix of 2000s hits across R&B, Hip-Hop and Alternative.

What a pleasant surprise. 3 new hip hop channels

NEW YORK – November 8, 2023 – SiriusXM announced today the launch of three new music channels, Alt2K, Flex2K and The Flow, which all join its extensive and diverse lineup. The exclusive and original channels will offer something for every listener, bringing a mix of 2000s hits across R&B, Hip-Hop and Alternative.

They moved the rap/r&b station channel 47 to channel 50 as well. Gonna check out those new hip hop stations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back