Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown shit

I wouldn't have posted this.

This not a slight to you brother.

I was so angry watching that. I didn't even wanna give it an impression on Twitter. I'm not even sure of the point he's trying to make. What tf do black people gotta do with your gripe about this situation

White dude went to a church and murdered a bunch of black people, he got arrested alive, he’s still alive, didn’t get the death penalty. That combined with other shit from the year had black people say Black Lives Matter, other people in this same country said all lives matter.

Disingenuous “allies” like Rapport always show themselves eventually. If they actually understood, they’d understand. But they dick rided black people cause it made them seem cool. Once they stop caring about being cool..

1700229557238.gif

White dude went to a church and murdered a bunch of black people, he got arrested alive, he’s still alive, didn’t get the death penalty. That combined with other shit from the year had block people say Black Lives Matter, other people in this same country said all lives matter.

Disingenuous “allies” like Rapport always show themselves eventually. If they actually understood, they understand. But they dick rided black people cause it made them seem cool. Once they stop caring about being cool..

View attachment 1215986
I don't think he was ever an allie.

Would y’all watch a show about a job recruitment agency, that has a reputation for being out of the box?

Meaning that they align people with the jobs that are best for them given their evaluation and not primarily what’s on the resume.

So it leads to job seekers having a lot of quirky, eye opening, and emotionally moments.

The premise opens up so much that you can do with so many different actors and locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back