Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
its other instruments. Sounds like some spa music type shit. Aint for me but I respect dude as an artists so I wanted to give it an honest listen.

Shiieeet imagine tellin Cee-Lo not to fuck around and experiment with Gnarls Barkley.
Or Bruno and Anderson not to fuck around and experiment with Silk Sonic.

Some experiments work.. Some dont
Silk Sonic was just an uncreative nigga swagger jacking Morris Day and that era

I don’t even think Gnarls Barkley is outside of Cee Lo s wheelhouse

Nothing wrong with being influenced to do certain things.

Y’all just so damn lame to admit that swings both ways, good and bad.

Y’all so corny

Niggas we said like 87 times music has influence we debated for pages on how much influence it has. Did you get into street stuff cuz got boyz said so? What about the kids who don’t.

Now I get it the negative side is played up a lot and often and maybe it has a bigger influence than I thought

I been heavy into that old 8-Bit game music too.

I mostly listen to lofi (chillhop, lofi girl, etc) or synthwave while I'm working. If not that then classic jazz (Mingus, Byrd, Blakey, et al) or Detroit Techno/minimal techno.

It's a mixed bag in the ride tho, right now I got these old minimal/downtempo mixes playing, but the same thumbdrive also has 80's/90's hip hop on it.

Aight so I got this long story, if you don’t wanna read it, don’t read it

So, I got some shit to do that requires me to get a hotel room in another city. I’m wit some people I know. I’m not a social person, I fuck with who I fuck with when I fuck with them but for the most part I’m not into no socialization shit.

I’m here for business purposes and this muthafucka begs me to go to the bar in the hotel wit them. Whatever, I’m at the bar, my skin is already crawling while im sitting there cause it’s my natural instinct to just decipher people, it’s a truma response.

So this bar got the drake niggaz, a few of them type white guys that’s like that slim bad guy dude offa the punisher, wit them European cut suits, a bunch of insecure white women, loud black women begging for someone to look at them, and regular working class guys just trying to drink and watch the game.

And some hookers, now, the hookers are obvious to me, not because of that they look like but what they ain’t doing. They ain’t looking for a man, they ain’t watching the tv, they ain’t really drinking, they just there trying to subtle have a guy assume that he caught their glance.

A cesspool of human activity..so ya know, of course the nigga I’m wit goes, ayo, shorty over there looking at you. I sip my drink, and say “that’s a prostitute bro” and then chew on the ice.

He like, you always so cynical and think everything so “real”, you don’t know how to have a good time. I say aight bro. Now I’m bothered cause this nigga stupid. I tell him ima go to the outside patio and continue my drink and smoke a black.

I order two more Long Island ice teas and now I’m drunk and two blacks down. This nigga comes out there, like ..”yo loss”

I’m drunk but still aware, I’m like what? This nigga say, yo loss, ima close out my tab and me and shorty going to the room.

I’m like, that’s a prostitute bro, he chups his teeth, he one of them niggaz with West Indian heritage but never been outside the states but do annoying West Indian like he West Indian. I’m like aight, now I’m three blacks in.

He leave, some young black women came out there and tried to talk to me, all I saw was long nails, baby hair and long lashes, I literally want to throw up, I’m miserable.

This nigga texts me, “she a prostitute bro”

I smile and go up stairs and sleep like a baby

lol a bunch of guys who don’t listen to flute music only doing because 3k is putting it out is gross bro
He's an artist and this is chosen form of expression. If people are such big fans of him that they are willing to listen to his passion project, good on him.
Nothing wrong with being influenced to do certain things.

Y’all just so damn lame to admit that it swings both ways, good and bad.

Y’all so corny
It's a world of difference between a musician influencing their fans to listen to an experimental music project versus influencing them to do something criminal.
I don’t wanna see Tyson perform Ballerina lol do what you do best

End of the day we already know 3 stacks been the weird one. We already know he hasn't made a rap album in nearly 20 years. We know he been galvanizing around the world playing the flute. This ain't even a surprise like that. And Mike actually did a successful one man show-- but irregardless, it's a music artist making a music project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back