Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else ever use noise cancelling earphones and been surprised when you turn the function off and realize how much noise we really deal with on a day to day basis?

Bruh held Meg down the entire time and was in everybody head that was saying shit about her.

Found out she was fucking dudes he was around during the case and let out his grievances through the pen 🖊️

Using snake game is a nice touch

This is ridiculous some one gonna hurt her

I wonder what she ran on, if she’s using tax payer dollars, she’s not cutting commercial deals or getting any donor money. Which probably means she never had access to any.

So her campaign musta been unique, or they just elected her cause she’s a young,cute and playful black woman.

I really wanna see how she went about running for mayor. Lol… town looking like We Cloned Tyrone

I wonder what she ran on, if she’s using tax payer dollars, she’s not cutting commercial deals or getting any donor money. Which probably means she never had access to any.

So her campaign musta been unique, or they just elected her cause she’s a young,cute and playful black woman.

I really wanna see how she went about running for mayor. Lol… town looking like We Cloned Tyrone
Identity politics plus she was backed by one of the most popular and controversial black female politicians in this state s history

In a town of 20k ppl that is 90% black that’s all u need

lol so what makes his opinions more valuable than anyone elses? maybe he should shut the fuck up too

I’m in the party of keeping your mouth shut if you don’t know everything and that’s fine. People think their opinion on everything matters and it doesn’t. Sometimes people just need to shut up. Don’t care for Bill much but I get his point

I’m in the party of keeping your mouth shut if you don’t know everything and that’s fine. People think their opinion on everything matters and it doesn’t. Sometimes people just need to shut up. Don’t care for Bill much but I get his point

I get it..not everything needs a hot take.. but dude be loud and wrong with some of his hot takes too so he just as guilty as the people he shittin on imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back