Welcome To aBlackWeb

A $250,000 per seat Titanic tourist submarine has imploded

Like there's massive caves with pulling currents.... That shit could have been lost early simply because it went somewhere we didn't even know existed simply due to our inability to chart what's really down there...

The sheer arrogance is crazy... This why movies like don't look up are more scary than funny... Cuz we really still do shit like this in real life. Humans are wild as shit bruh

Paid $250K for the shit but cheaped put on the controller lol that’s American af
Bruh. Military saves tens of millions by not using those expensive Lockheed Martin and using regular shit

That’s not really a big issue folks making it out to be if they know what they are doing when programming the controllers.

For 250K, I want proof that the submarine has taken that trip many times before. Also, fuck the Titanic. Go watch the movie. These were preventable deaths. Such a waste of life and money. I hope no one dies trying to rescue them bcuz I'm quite sure they are already dead.

For 250K, I want proof that the submarine has taken that trip many times before. Also, fuck the Titanic. Go watch the movie. These were preventable deaths. Such a waste of life and money. I hope no one dies trying to rescue them bcuz I'm quite sure they are already dead.
i was thinking the stay thing. this cant the first time hes (ceo) taking the trip?

Last edited:
Back