Welcome To aBlackWeb

A $250,000 per seat Titanic tourist submarine has imploded

Those wasteful white billionaires don't give a fuck about any of yall morally sound negros. One of the victims nephew's went to a fucking rock concert and bragged about it while yall taking the high ground foh. Let niggas make fun of these stupid elites

Those wasteful white billionaires don't give a fuck about any of yall morally sound negros. One of the victims nephew's went to a fucking rock concert and bragged about it while yall taking the high ground foh. Let niggas make fun of these stupid elites
When Rick Ross the real rick ross aka Freeway asked Joe Rogan for some money when he was straight out of jail with zero money. he SAID NO. He asked him in front of his face. HE went to his podcast without getting paid. He thought he would had get paid.

This white billionares dont give a flying fuck about you.

Nigga u never seen me make fun of niggas potentially dying/dead so whatever point you think you trying to make is off. Stop thinkin you know a nigga.

Damn why so mad? Jeez. I get you find it distasteful but it’s not a lot of empathy for the rich anymore. Not saying they deserved it but this seems completely half assed.

Stop being high. No one wishes death on an innocent person. It's just how MEDIA deal with this event. Check this event is all over the big media. Where were you and everyone else when 500 children died?

No one cares about children and innocents when you are a refugee or have 0
money in the bank

You think they would had care if 5 normal black men was down there? Would they try to save

dondada 5grand Marc123 duwop and revolver ocelot?
I'd be down to save revolver. Can't let that man duck watching Dallas get bounced in the WC for 20 more years.

Damn, not you breaking character for the sea crackers
Sea crackers is fuckin hilarious lol but i stand on that.

Niggas will sit up here and tell u all the wild shit they will do if they suddenly hit the lotto but laugh at niggas who actually got the means to do the unimaginable wild shit. They gambled on a once in a lifetime opportunity and now unfortunately paying consequences. Joking on how they may have or will die is just not my cup of tea. Yall have it tho, just an observation.

Hundreds of people (dark skinned) people die every fucking day crossing seas for search of economic prosperity in Western climes from impoverished countries (that were) mostly colonized by ...

Crackas

Tough luck for them submarine folk ... But a lot of money with no sense will kill you too

Fuck I look like boarding a capsule that dives thousands of feet into the oceanic abyss that is controlled by a ...

Fucking video game controller?!?

Hundreds of people (dark skinned) people die every fucking day crossing seas for search of economic prosperity in Western climes from impoverished countries (that were) mostly colonized by ...

Crackas

Tough luck for them submarine folk ... But a lot of money with no sense will kill you too

Fuck I look like boarding a capsule that dives thousands of feet into the oceanic abyss that is controlled by a ...

Fucking video game controller?!?

These niggas don’t like niggas

Back