Welcome To aBlackWeb

A $250,000 per seat Titanic tourist submarine has imploded

Sea crackers is fuckin hilarious lol but i stand on that.

Niggas will sit up here and tell u all the wild shit they will do if they suddenly hit the lotto but laugh at niggas who actually got the means to do the unimaginable wild shit. They gambled on a once in a lifetime opportunity and now unfortunately paying consequences. Joking on how they may have or will die is just not my cup of tea. Yall have it tho, just an observation.

I get it but you must admit this seems like a bad untested idea they did

I get it but you must admit this seems like a bad untested idea they did
Ofcourse but imagine in ya last few hours of life, at your most vulnerable and scared, the internet is having a field day roasting yall to bolivian about how yall deserve to die. Its some evil shit fam no matter how u slice it. Not a black vs white, rich vs poor thing that wack ass hoteps is trying to spin. Its just having common fuckin decency as a human.

But again, do yall. Its just an observation.

Also im more so wondering what is this a major distraction for? Seems like another china spy ballon incident

Ofcourse but imagine in ya last few hours of life, at your most vulnerable and scared, the internet is having a field day roasting yall to bolivian about how yall deserve to die. Its some evil shit fam no matter how u slice it. Not a black vs white, rich vs poor thing that wack ass hoteps is trying to spin. Its just having common fuckin decency as a human.

But again, do yall. Its just an observation.

Was that deliberate bro?

The country or is it a shortened form of 'oblivion'?

Hundreds of people (dark skinned) people die every fucking day crossing seas for search of economic prosperity in Western climes from impoverished countries (that were) mostly colonized by ...

Crackas

Tough luck for them submarine folk ... But a lot of money with no sense will kill you too

Fuck I look like boarding a capsule that dives thousands of feet into the oceanic abyss that is controlled by a ...

Fucking video game controller?!?
And can only be opened from the outside

Back