Welcome To aBlackWeb

A $250,000 per seat Titanic tourist submarine has imploded

Y’all laughing like I’m joking

MIB got them rich mufuckas up outta here

I'm thinking they got too close to Atlantis.

What doesn't make sense to me is.........we have technology that shows the remains of the Titanic.

So, why can't that same technology be used to find out where the sub is?

I guess it's a moot point now, because..........according to what they said on CBS this morning............there's only 3 machines in the world that have a chance of reaching the sub.

What's worse, is that those subs take at least 3 weeks just to prepare to go on an expedition like that.

And that's at 1,500 ft below sea level

The missing sub is estimated to be 12,000 ft below sea level.

Plus, it can only be opened from the outside because they're bolted in with 16 bolts if I'm not mistaken.

They said it was done as a safety precaution, but it certainly doesn't help them now.

What doesn't make sense to me is.........we have technology that shows the remains of the Titanic.

I guess it's a moot point now, because..........according to what they said on CBS this morning............there's only 3 machines in the world that have a chance of reaching the sub.

What's worse, is that those subs take at least 3 weeks just to prepare to go on an expedition like that.

Plus, it can only be opened from the outside because they're bolted in with 16 bolts if I'm not mistaken.

They said it was done as a safety precaution, but it certainly doesn't help them now.
The livestream im listening to gives little to no hope

1687283330750.png

1687283369351.png

Back