Welcome To aBlackWeb

A $250,000 per seat Titanic tourist submarine has imploded

Do y’all really think you would do sane and normal shit with a billion?

Actually... Yes.

I wouldn't feel right wasting money on shit like that. I'm taking care of the fam, reinvesting in my old neighborhoods in Saginaw and Detroit. Setting up VoTech programs for the kids in both cities. Trying to attract new industry to Saginaw in particular to bring it back from the brink.

Shit like that.

Nice crib on mad acres with some rides in the driveway, yeah that'll happen. Small speed boat, yeah, that'll happen.

Actually... Yes.

I wouldn't feel right wasting money on shit like that. I'm taking care of the fam, reinvesting in my old neighborhoods in Saginaw and Detroit. Setting up VoTech programs for the kids in both cities. Trying to attract new industry to Saginaw in particular to bring it back from the brink.

Shit like that.

Nice crib on mad acres with some rides in the driveway, yeah that'll happen. Small speed boat, yeah, that'll happen.
Nigga you lion

You gonna have a lake build and a yatch flown in to put in that lake along with imported Catfish from china.

Gonna have a “house” build while you waiting to have ya house built.

Buy a bunch of land ….build projects and call it new 8mile

Ole do right by my people ass nigga😂

Do y’all really think you would do sane and normal shit with a billion?
The thing is deep sea diving isn't a suicide mission if you aren't cheap. OceanGate was just a bullshit choice. It took them being completely irresponsible for this to happen.

Pro-tip: If an engineer ever says the words "cyclic fatigue" to you about something you are meant to travel in, do not get in that shit.

The thing is deep sea diving isn't a suicide mission if you aren't cheap. OceanGate was just a bullshit choice. It took them being completely irresponsible for this to happen.

Pro-tip: If an engineer ever says the words "cyclic fatigue" to you about something you are meant to travel in, do not get in that shit.
Exactly look at james Camerons setup

The ceo openly took short cuts

Back