Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 7 dead, 41 hospitalized in mass shooting at Highland Park Fourth of July parade, shooter being sought

As a reminder, Tucker Carlson, in response to a lawsuit, said through his legal team that the shit he says is not to be taken seriously and no one in their right mind would actually believe it to be real commentary. Unfortunately they were wrong because millions of people in this country do actually believe everything he says.

Yep...its so wild tho.

I watched about 10 mins of tucker last nite n its basically a stand up comedy routine.

Lol I never said it was.. But shotguns, pistols and rifles all have distinct sounds when fired.. That's all I was sayin

It’s so many guns though. You know how many guns are chambered in 9mm.

It might be easier to say what type of round it was

It’s so many guns though. You know how many guns are chambered in 9mm.

It might be easier to say what type of round it was

That's basically what I was getting at, very poorly I would say. 22lr sounds different from 22mag, which sounds different from 380, which sounds different from 9mm so on and so forth.

Like, when I'm at the range, there's a difference between 9mm fired from my homie's carry pistol and my Sub2000 rifle. The last time out the cat at the table next to us switched from his pistol to a rifle and it sounded extra familiar. I looked up and he's shooting a 9mm Ruger PC Carbine. Turns out 9mm fired from a carbine sounds different enough than when it's fired from the average pistol that I picked up on it immediately.

No idea what race they are, but can tell they aren’t Arabic because of how it was reported
The information from the tip led police to two suspects, Julio Alvardo-Dubon, 52, and
Rolman A. Balacarcel, 38, WAVY-TV reports. Officers also seized two assault rifles, a handgun
and over 220 rounds of ammunition.

Both men were arrested and charged with possessing a firearm as a non-U.S. citizen.

“Our officers quietly investigated and collaborated to stop what could have been a terrible day
for the city of Richmond,” said Mayor Levar M. Stoney.
https://www.officer.com/command-hq/...tip-helps-va-police-stop-july-4-mass-shooting

Regardless of what side of the debate you fall on...politicians saying shit like this just sounds dumb as fuck as a pro gun stance. Who envisions some shit like this as a defense for something?

They’ve REALLY got to get this hideous she-mammal out of Congress.

Haven’t they already sanctioned her bullshit?

Back