Welcome To aBlackWeb

5 Love Languages

@AP21 my original debate with you was you saying that a person can go without doing 1 of the 5 in a relationship.

goldie, you like all your shoes the same? or are there some you prefer over others?

:uhhuh2:

All that other shit you're talking about Idgaf about.

This is my argument, u said this

2e6ca89505c840479953c5e078d7b352.png

So again I'm asking you, can a person in a relationship go without doing 1 of the 5?

I didn't read the whole thread, so what I say might've been said already.

I feel like all five are needed in a relationship. Whether it be all together at once or at one point in the relationship. You can't just be one and ignore the other 4.

But what do I know, I’m single as fuck.

I feel like all five are needed in a relationship. Whether it be all together at once or at one point in the relationship. You can't just be one and ignore the other 4.

But what do I know, I’m single as fuck.

all ya'll must be sharing accounts today

All that other shit you're talking about Idgaf about.

This is my argument, u said this

2e6ca89505c840479953c5e078d7b352.png

So again I'm asking you, can a person in a relationship go without doing 1 of the 5?

dude, you say you have to try and at least be all 5. I disagreed b/c where you are short in one area, you may excel in another one. My response to that was, and im going off the top, but if you arent good at verbally expressing your love, should you be forced to do so when there are other ways for you to express your love.

But what do I know, in single as fuck.

See we didnt say you couldnt be or that it isn't important, it is asking your primary languages. It's been stated and Goldie just keep pushing lol

But what do I know, in single as fuck.

read the thread kandy, you are missing some vital pieces of information

your responses read like someone who just jumped in the thread w/o reading the context to support or argue your position

NO ONE, i repeat, NO ONE has said at any time that you HAVE to be 1 and not the other 4

BUT, all this is suggesting is that you have a primary love language...and a secondary one. NOBODY has said that the other things dont matter, just that those are the most important to you, the other things, if fulfilled are icing on the cake.

dude, you say you have to try and at least be all 5. I disagreed b/c where you are short in one area, you may excel in another one. My response to that was, and im going off the top, but if you arent good at verbally expressing your love, should you be forced to do so when there are other ways for you to express your love.

Never said you had to be great at all 5, I said you have to atleast attempt to do all 5.

If you're mediocre at sex, what you gonna do, not do it? "you know baby, being that I excel at giving gifts, Ima just skip this whole sex/touch thing" nahhh b

read the thread kandy, you are missing some vital pieces of information

your responses read like someone who just jumped in the thread w/o reading the context to support or argue your position

NO ONE, i repeat, NO ONE has said at any time that you HAVE to be 1 and not the other 4

BUT, all this is suggesting is that you have a primary love language...and a secondary one. NOBODY has said that the other things dont matter, just that those are the most important to you, the other things, if fulfilled are icing on the cake.

Duh nigga. I said I ain't read the shit.

See we didnt say you couldnt be or that it isn't important, it is asking your primary languages. It's been stated and Goldie just keep pushing lol

What are you talkin about K. I JUST posted a printscreen of him sayin "YOU dont have ot be all 5" and here u come saying "we never said that" lmaooo and I'm the one trippin? lol

Im done lol

Back