Welcome To aBlackWeb

5 Love Languages

I gotta run to the store, create an argument that I can kill when I get back b

You know what Goldie I got time today dammit, lol

You like to be difficult I see lawd I can't with you cuz my pressure would stay up. What is your sign??

uiopsdfgkl;kjghsdfghjkl;'xcvzdcvbnm,?.,mxc vnm,./
][wet5o9p0[--p0qa1

if you arent good at verbally expressing your love/affection, but you do it in other ways, should you be forced to say it verbally?

if your s/o has told you she dont like flowers and chocolates, are you just gon keep buying them?

It's more about effort than being good at it. How long do you think a relationship will last if you never got her anything? Not for her birthday, christmas, valentines day, never?

You don't have to be casanova, but you should atleast be able to say something nice to your girl from time to time, but you're saying a relationship will last without ever saying anything nice or affectionate? word?

You know what Goldie I got time today dammit, lol

You like to be difficult I see lawd I can't with you cuz my pressure would stay up. What is your sign??

lol what's wrong with being tested? Do women really like doormats?

I'm a Virgo, known for being charming assholes. What about you?

lol what's wrong with being tested? Do women really like doormats?

I'm a Virgo, known for being charming assholes. What about you?

No but women don't like to be at odds all the time either boo

That is not what AP is saying. The languages don't mean that you never do all those other things, that is just ridiculous. It means that you favor a certain type. For me like I said okay if a guy wants to buy me a gift(s) that's great and I am appreciative BUT what I need to feel more secure and loved in that relationship is affirmation-maybe more so than an average person. Some chicks they want their dude to constantly be giving material things as a sign of love more so than talk/signs of affection etc. Doesn't mean that those things aren't in play in the relationship. Do you see what I am saying?

I am a Leo-yea we would butt heads all the time lol

Reading is fundamental!!!!!! lol

Look on the 1st page, I said "you atleast have to try at all 5" he said "no u dont" , hence my response. That was just me saying you can't go without doing any of these 5, you atleast have to try.

Look on the 1st page, I said "you atleast have to try at all 5" he said "no u dont" , hence my response. That was just me saying you can't go without doing any of these 5, you atleast have to try.

Nah playa you keep making it seem like oh all five. I said of course. NOW ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION, TAKE THE DAMN TEST CUZ IT WONT SAY ALL FIVE BRUH lol

But I do agree, women don't like to be at odds all the time, I gotta work on that. I just like to debate, most of the time what I'm debating I'm not even taking serious, but I see that others do or get worked up quickly.

But I'd like to think I'm very charming and nice, so I balance it out. It's all about balance :think:

Nah playa you keep making it seem like oh all five. I said of course. NOW ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION, TAKE THE DAMN TEST CUZ IT WONT SAY ALL FIVE BRUH lol

See you think I'm playing, I'm all 5. I need quality time just as much as I need touch/sex. Despite how I come across on here lol I'm a very affectionate nigga, I like letting my woman know how special she is, I give gifts all the time.

I say all that to say I do all those things ALOT, so it's hard to pick one.

See you think I'm playing, I'm all 5. I need quality time just as much as I need touch/sex. Despite how I come across on here lol I'm a very affectionate nigga, I like letting my woman know how special she is, I give gifts all the time.

I say all that to say I do all those things ALOT, so it's hard to pick one.

Oh Goldie. All I wanted to know was the PRIMARY but I give up, play on playa

latest

I can't pick just 2, I know I'm an asshole but I do like to be told and shown that my woman love me by giving me gifts and her spending quality time with me. Considering we have a tribe of kids sex is also a good thing. I honestly don't know how you favor 2 over the other, and everyone likes to hear those 3 words. Picking just 2 is something I can't do

if one mo muhfugga respond w/o taking the test...lawd help me

if one mo muhfugga respond w/o taking the test...lawd help me
thats what i got tho.

ur love language isnt what u try to be. its bout what is easiest 4 u to understand as love without having to have it explained to u. lets say u n ur girl have an argument. u say the relationship is one sided n u r the one makin all the effort. then they list the things they do, things u didnt recognize as expressions of love that (to them) actually were. the author of the love language book wld argue that you n your girl speak different love languages and r tryna bridge the gap.
Oh Goldie. All I wanted to know was the PRIMARY but I give up, play on playa

latest
Goldie showed me that i got a shorter fuse than I thot sis. my blood pressure STAY high round that nigga but he a sweetheart, shits a lesson in restraint

RollingPin-1.gif

I took this test awhile back.
Mines is positive affirmations and quality time.

Its not about having all the traits, which is virtually impossible. (Some are more dominant than others)
Its more about learning your partners love language so you know how to please them in the relationship and help them feel the most satisfied
of course you want to be able to provide for your partner in all ways, that's a given.

But your partner has a specific love language -----that you must learn to communicate in so you can fulfill their needs and wants on various levels.

You may be doing your best at expressing your love and yet your partner is still not feeling loved.
That's why its important.

It also cuts out a lot of unnecessary crap.
Like @AP21 said.
Like buying chocolate and flowers for a woman who really don't need or like shit like that.

Back