Welcome To aBlackWeb

5 Love Languages

Why do people associate gifts with with candy and flowers as if that's the only gifts niggas give lol

Maybe that's why I'm hard to be with , CUZ I NEED ALL 5! and if she can't provide that then

giphy.gif

Why do people associate gifts with with candy and flowers as if that's the only gifts niggas give lol

goldie...you being obtuse now lol

the point is, are you going to buy her something that she has expressed to you that she doesnt like?

the lesson to be learned here is to listen to her b/c believe it or not, there are dudes that do no pay attention to the things their s/o say, so thats why you see dudes giving flowers and candy despite their s/o saying they dont like those things. THey have not taken the time to learn their mate to find out what makes them feel appreciated.

i think i'm number 4,

acts of service.. but imma take the test and post my results...

the point is, are you going to buy her something that she has expressed to you that she doesnt like?

the lesson to be learned here is to listen to her b/c believe it or not, there are dudes that do no pay attention to the things their s/o say, so thats why you see dudes giving flowers and candy despite their s/o saying they dont like those things. THey have not taken the time to learn their mate to find out what makes them feel appreciated.

Nigga how the fuck you're gonna quote me saying you disagree and then follow it by agreeing with my point lol

The first thing people think of is flowers and candy when u say gifts. A gift doesn't have to be something extravagant, it can be something as small as a vacuum cleaner, cuz you was paying attention and heard that she wanted a new one, that's something that'll hit the heart.

Of course you won't buy something she doesn't like, you get her something that she will. Why aren't you understanding this

Nigga how the fuck you're gonna quote me saying you disagree and then follow it by agreeing with my point lol

The first thing people think of is flowers and candy when u say gifts. A gift doesn't have to be something extravagant, it can be something as small as a vacuum cleaner, cuz you was paying attention and heard that she wanted a new one, that's something that'll hit the heart.

i was making a point and you were being contrarian

i wasnt disagreeing with you that getting gifts other than flowers and candy wasnt a good idea, but what if she just not a person that likes gifts of the monetary variety? What if she likes/values hand made things over that stuff? What if she appreciates the thought and time you put into actually making her something regardless of the outcome vs something already prepackaged and unoriginal/uninspiring?

i was making a point and you were being contrarian

i wasnt disagreeing with you that getting gifts other than flowers and candy wasnt a good idea, but what if she just not a person that likes gifts of the monetary variety? What if she likes/values hand made things over that stuff? What if she appreciates the thought and time you put into actually making her something regardless of the outcome vs something already prepackaged and unoriginal/uninspiring?

Your original argument was "what if shes not a gift person" , now you're changing it to "what if she likes these types of gifts" lol , I'm surgical with this debate shit b, that shit don't work over here my nigga!!

This nigga trying to pull some jedi mind trick fuckery lmaoo
nah...thats you and chi not reading the premise of what the love languages are about, then instead of taking the test then contributing, ya'll are just making these broad ass statements

Like Race, myself, and K have already stated, in a perfect world, yes, getting all 5 things at one time would be heaven (if you believe in that sorta thing), but the reality is that you have things that you place more importance and value in. If you can get the other ones, cool, but ya'll keep ignoring what we've been saying since the OP

After taking the fucking test....:ohshit1:

1. Words of affirmation- Score 9
According to Dr. Chapman, this language uses words to affirm other people. For those who prefer the words of affirmation language, hearing "I love you" and other compliments are what they value the most. Words hold real value within this language. Furthermore, negative or insulting comments cut deep — and won't be easily forgiven.

4. Acts of service- Score 8

For these people, actions speak louder than words. People who speak the language of service want their partner to recognize that their life is rough and help them out in any way possible. Lending a helping hand shows you really care. People who thrive on this language do not deal well with broken promises — or perceived laziness — and have very little tolerance for people who make more work for them. Basically, if you're not willing to show your appreciation by doing them a favor, you're saying you don't value them.

2. Quality time- Score 6
This language is all about giving the other person your undivided attention. Unlike the words of affirmation language, talk is cheap and being a loved one's main focus leaves quality timers feeling satisfied and comforted. Distractions, postponed dates, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful to these individuals. Being there for them is crucial.

5. Physical touch- Score 4
To this person, nothing speaks more deeply than appropriate touch. That doesn't mean only in the bedroom — everyday physical connections, like handholding, kissing, or any type of re-affirming physical contact is greatly appreciated. A person who speaks the language of physical touch isn't necessarily an over-the-top PDAer, but getting a little touchy-feely does make them feel safe and loved. Any instance of physical abuse is a total deal breaker.

3. Receiving gifts -Score 3
Dr. Chapman says for some people, what makes them feel most loved is to receive a tangible gift. This doesn't necessarily mean the person is materialistic, but a meaningful or thoughtful present it was makes them feel appreciated.

Your original argument was "what if shes not a gift person" , now you're changing it to "what if she likes these types of gifts" lol , I'm surgical with this debate shit b, that shit don't work over here my nigga!!
nah nah nigga

you wanna go inception? then you done found the right one

After taking the fucking test....:ohshit1:

1. Words of affirmation- Score 9
According to Dr. Chapman, this language uses words to affirm other people. For those who prefer the words of affirmation language, hearing "I love you" and other compliments are what they value the most. Words hold real value within this language. Furthermore, negative or insulting comments cut deep — and won't be easily forgiven.

4. Acts of service- Score 8

For these people, actions speak louder than words. People who speak the language of service want their partner to recognize that their life is rough and help them out in any way possible. Lending a helping hand shows you really care. People who thrive on this language do not deal well with broken promises — or perceived laziness — and have very little tolerance for people who make more work for them. Basically, if you're not willing to show your appreciation by doing them a favor, you're saying you don't value them.

2. Quality time- Score 6
This language is all about giving the other person your undivided attention. Unlike the words of affirmation language, talk is cheap and being a loved one's main focus leaves quality timers feeling satisfied and comforted. Distractions, postponed dates, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful to these individuals. Being there for them is crucial.

5. Physical touch- Score 4
To this person, nothing speaks more deeply than appropriate touch. That doesn't mean only in the bedroom — everyday physical connections, like handholding, kissing, or any type of re-affirming physical contact is greatly appreciated. A person who speaks the language of physical touch isn't necessarily an over-the-top PDAer, but getting a little touchy-feely does make them feel safe and loved. Any instance of physical abuse is a total deal breaker.

3. Receiving gifts -Score 3
Dr. Chapman says for some people, what makes them feel most loved is to receive a tangible gift. This doesn't necessarily mean the person is materialistic, but a meaningful or thoughtful present it was makes them feel appreciated.

DU, do you agree? prior to taking the test, would you have guessed that those two were your primary/secondary languages?

Goldie and Chi gon look at Du scores and think he dont like for @LadyDu to touch him...smh

Back